Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715149 times)

Don't try to impress him. He'll only think your attractive if your pubes are hanging out of your underwear.
Im not trying to impress anybody. Im just posting a picture on the thread that I think identifies my face more clearly.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:37:37 PM by SailorMan »

Don't try to impress him. He'll only think your attractive if your pubes are hanging out of your underwear.
I think pubes are nasty tyvm. I'd prefer a nice and smooth guy over a hairy one anyday. I never asked him to try and impress me, however he can do so if he wishes to try.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 08:59:26 PM by Emo Freak »

Yeah me too emo freak except with girls

Holy soft belly.  You should work out a lot more b4 taking pics like that Furdle.

he jogs twice a week tho

I mean I run at least nine miles a week but I can only dream of being on his level of jogging twice a week to maintain such impressive definition and lack of man tits that he so doesn't seem to have

yeah he must also be a super street fighter too
like his cardio and footwork must be unprecedented with all the jogging and vigorous training he does

Holy stuff twice a week wtf is he mad or some stuff

Who runs twice a loving week that's just so hardcore ahhhhhh

yeah he must also be a super street fighter too
like his cardio and footwork must be unprecedented with all the jogging and vigorous training he does
You don't need abs to have amazing cardio and footwork lol.

You don't need abs to have amazing cardio and footwork lol.
i was pointing more so at the training than his physique
b/c come on look at my cardio and footwork
no abs and i stuff on kids all day at them wrestling tournaments B-)

I have a friend who is 15, 6' 3" and can hurl hay bales to stack on trucks, yet his muscles don't seem that defined.

I have a friend who is 15, 6' 3" and can hurl hay bales to stack on trucks, yet his muscles don't seem that defined.
hay isn't that heavy :p

my dad is super strong and does crossfit and looks like second guy, yet he works a desk job. Reminds me of Mr. incredible

"love me"

Also remember that stuffty old DC hat I used to have? Probably not. Anyways forget that hat so I started wearing beanies.

Been working out more,
Just got out the hot tub and took this
Raised foot pressups, jogging twice a week and lots of love :)
here we see someone loveually showing off his body to a bunch of teenage boys before trying to impress them
congrats on coming out of the closet. we really appreciate it