Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8709092 times)

LOL brother, u call those abs?
yeah what's with every black kid i see having abs

i'm not posting my picture because i dont want Emo Freak judging me

he's such a god damn freak

we r real g's

are you friends seriously gawking at this?

bird chest lol bet he just washed pass's cum out of his hair
LMFAO

What is the civil air patrol exactly?

Me from like September.

wo ur so lovexxxy bby wana cum in mi showr and bateh with me????????????[/emo freak]

What is the civil air patrol exactly?
The Civil Air Patrol is the Airforce Auxiliary. C.A.P. was formed a week before the attack on Pearl Harbor. Their primary missions during WWII were coastal patrol (They sunk 2 subs, a whale, and spotted a stuff ton), border patrol, and search and rescue. After WWII ended, they were officially established the USAF Aux. Since then, and today, our primary goal has been Search And Rescue, Counter Drug Operations, Emergency Services, Damage Assessments, teaching kids about Aerospace, etc etc. Each squadron meets at different places, and some meet at Airports. We often do Color Guard for parades, and local community service. We have saved the air force about  $1 Billion Dollars last year.

But yeah, there are squadron meetings every week. The first week is moral leadership, safety briefing, etc. The Second is PT (Physical Training), and the last 2-3 are Aerospace and other activities. (Atleast in my squadron).

We do really cool hands on stuff as well, like "Orientation Flights." Cadets can actually go flying in CAP's Cessna 172's and 182's, at the controls. Also, cadets have the opportunity use radios, help to coordinate SAR missions, find missing ELTs, and do anything we are needed for.

This program is my liiiffeee. I can't wait for every Tuesday to come around. It is a great program. I have learned so much from this. If you plan on going into the military, you learn how to wear uniforms, customs and courtesies, etc. If you get the Spaatz award, which is CAP's equivalent to the Boy Scouts' Eagle Scout rank, you can go into the military as an E5, which is the highest rank you can go in as an enlisted person. (Don't quote me on that, Im not sure if it is exactly that rank). Even if you aren't planning on going into the military, there are great leadership opportunities, life skills, and incredible opportunities that you may not find else wear that you can do.

I also was in CAP for some time

I'm partially black but I don't have abs.

I have strong legs, though.

wo ur so lovexxxy bby wana cum in mi showr and bateh with me????????????[/emo freak]
If furdle posts another photo that would be an acceptable response, but I do not find SailorMan attractive.

Raised foot pressups, jogging twice a week and lots of love :)

If furdle posts another photo that would be an acceptable response, but I do not find SailorMan attractive.
Thanks. Lol I agree its not the best picture of me. I cant find the one I posted a while ago so Ill just repost it.

Atleast now you can see my face lol. Blue'd out my nametape

Don't try to impress him. He'll only think your attractive if your pubes are hanging out of your underwear.

Don't try to impress him. He'll only think your attractive if your pubes are hanging out of your underwear.
#rekt