Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716266 times)

Wait are you a guy, a girl, or a lizard? ;D
Fixed right an proper'

Fixed right an proper'
Apparently anthro lizards that can disguise as humans use the Blockland Forums.

crossfit is like reverse fight club because the first rule of crossfit is to never shut the forget up about crossfit

for all you daft punk lovers

i wish i could get better pics of it but omg im just too excited

Did you make that yourself?

Did you make that yourself?
sadly no. i ordered it from someone who does prop work cause his was a hell of a lot better than the one i was making  :cookieMonster:

sadly no. i ordered it from someone who does prop work cause his was a hell of a lot better than the one i was making  :cookieMonster:

It looks really nice. I made a Thomas Bangalter helmet for halloween this year, i kinda rushed it and did it in a week so it's pretty rough. I plan on fixing it up this summer and making it look legit :)

but good lord I was smelling bondo and fiberglass resin for weeks after that

Fixed right an proper'
say it again this time in english please

It looks really nice. I made a Thomas Bangalter helmet for halloween this year, i kinda rushed it and did it in a week so it's pretty rough. I plan on fixing it up this summer and making it look legit :)

but good lord I was smelling bondo and fiberglass resin for weeks after that
yeah the work the guy did on its amazing. its got a few things that needs to be touched up on but over all im very pleased :)

my last guy helmet and the mau5head i made reeked of bondo and resin. its ridiculous how long that smell stays

yeah the work the guy did on its amazing. its got a few things that needs to be touched up on but over all im very pleased :)

my last guy helmet and the mau5head i made reeked of bondo and resin. its ridiculous how long that smell stays
Guy's helmet is probably way harder to make than thomas' because it's a lot rounder and has to be kinda perfect lol. Thomas' helmet is round too but the visor is just like one strip of plastic :y

Guy's helmet is probably way harder to make than thomas' because it's a lot rounder and has to be kinda perfect lol. Thomas' helmet is round too but the visor is just like one strip of plastic :y
in all honesty from my experience with pepakura, i think thomas' is harder. guys helmet isnt as defined as thomas... not that they're really defined anyway but thomas has a bunch of little details that you dont really notice. example being his ear pucks and incredibly thin visor line. its the biggest bitch trying to get that stuff together lol