Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8875185 times)

cus theyre cute and youre not
thanks xoxo

my purple has pretty much all faded and its back to blonde

snip of hotness
If i were you I would get rid of that bump on top of head, otherwise you are very lovey

cus theyre cute and youre not
ty bb

If i were you I would get rid of that bump on top of head, otherwise you are very lovey
I like my hair  :cookieMonster:

Make it a metal pole, lose the shirt, and i'll make you become a fan of singles.

snip-
Oh, so this is what the creep who has been making disturbing comments on here looks like

Oh, so this is what the creep who has been making disturbing comments on here looks like
emo freak makes me feel special :^)

Hes posted a few pics of himself, Im suprised you missed him he's pretty hot

so wench

you look familiar

Does your name start with a f by chance

you look familiar

Does your name start with a f by chance
Darren

Darren

not evreyones name is identical to their username

um my real name is hodot what are you talking about badger

Well maybe Slayer just happened to know that his actual name is Darren because it is lol

his actual name is darren

lol

you must be new

you missed the entire reason why everyone doesnt like it when emo freak posts pictures

emo freak makes me feel special :^)
All I do is post supportive commentary my sweet. Physically I find you quite appealing, you have developed into quite a handsome young man and I can only hope that is equally applicable maturity and personality wise. The doll you hang your arm around is lucky to have you, hold on to the good things in life my dear; they will get you far.