Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8875052 times)

i bet emo hasnt seen my hair

i bet emo hasnt seen my hair
I have and I must say its quite a jungle.

get a pet lizard and name him george and put him in ur hair

I have and I must say its quite a jungle.

d-do you think it's

p-p

pretty

night, scientists have yet to find all of the new species in my hair

George is such a boring name.

Do something like Sheldon or Theodore.

jesus christ my sides evaporated

d-do you think it's

p-p

pretty

night, scientists have yet to find all of the new species in my hair
I think you should find confidence in what you've been given genetically. It is your body my dear, to find happiness with it is to obtain a sense of peace with yourself that many struggle to achieve. As long as you like your body and all its bounties, you have not need for the opinion of others.

I think you should find confidence in what you've been given genetically. It is your body my dear, to find happiness with it is to obtain a sense of peace with yourself that many struggle to achieve. As long as you like your body and all its bounties, you have not need for the opinion of others.

don't worry, emo, i already knew my hair was pretty

i'm confident with myself

so it's safe to say this thread turned to homoloveual stuff as soon as reficul and emo stepped in a while back.

I remember when females used to post pictures here.
dammit guys

dammit guys
lol youre gross
if I was a girl I wouldn't post pictures either with ppl like you saying that stuff

I think I'm not the best looking person irl but I'm too lazy to really do anything about it.  I have an almost full bottle of hair gel in my bathroom cabinet that I haven't touched in ages.

so it's safe to say this thread turned to homoloveual stuff as soon as reficul and emo stepped in a while back.

dammit guys

This place is not the best place for girls.

lol youre gross
if I was a girl I wouldn't post pictures either with ppl like you saying that stuff
I'm throughly intoxicated.

I think I'm not the best looking person irl but I'm too lazy to really do anything about it.  I have an almost full bottle of hair gel in my bathroom cabinet that I haven't touched in ages.

This place is not the best place for girls.
And? forget what people say. There  will always be the degenerate who finds flaws in your personal beauty. The human body is a wonderful sculpture no matter what the form. Society makes us idolize unfeasible traits by modern standards and we feel less about ourselves because of it. Finding beauty in ones self is the ultimate gift we can gives ourselves.

BL forum girls need thick skin to stick around. Everyone is too vulgar and likely scare them off