Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8875060 times)

And? forget what people say. There  will always be the degenerate who finds flaws in your personal beauty. The human body is a wonderful sculpture no matter what the form. Society makes us idolize unfeasible traits by modern standards and we feel less about ourselves because of it. Finding beauty in ones self is the ultimate gift we can gives ourselves.

No one has said it to me.  It's just my opinion and I'm honestly not that worried about it.  Good logic though.

BL forum girls need thick skin to stick around. Everyone is too vulgar and likely scare them off
But of course, in a male dominated society the little testosterone infused things don't feel the need to respect girls nor their boundaries. Even in today, we are dominated by a male society though we are slowly working our way towards equality. Bubbagum is a prime example, what a beautiful creature she is, yet males approach her as if she is a pile of meat not if she is another human being.

what
im drinking bb, im drunk. grape vodka.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:14:33 PM by Emo Freak »

im drinking bb, im drunk. grape vodka.
well alright but why did you quote me to say that

well alright but why did you quote me to say that
Idk. I thought you were frontrox, there are too many loving foxes to keep up with.
Frontrox
Wyndfox
Nightfox
FOX
GODAMMIT

Idk. I thought you were frontrox, there are too many loving foxes to keep up with.
Frontrox
Wyndfox
Nightfox
FOX
GODAMMIT
cake fox

And? forget what people say. There  will always be the degenerate who finds flaws in your personal beauty. The human body is a wonderful sculpture no matter what the form. Society makes us idolize unfeasible traits by modern standards and we feel less about ourselves because of it. Finding beauty in ones self is the ultimate gift we can gives ourselves.
Now I've seen everything...

The girl is pretty, but that leg is fantastic. The foot looks like its up to no good however...

The girl is pretty, but that leg is fantastic. The foot looks like its up to no good however...
started makin trouble in the neighborhood?

Frontrox
Wyndfox
Nightfox
FOX
GODAMMIT
There's no fox in my name :(

There's no fox in my name :(
swag dat richard oblivious wanted me gone but oh well supr admn cant swalot

Hes posted a few pics of himself, Im suprised you missed him he's pretty hot
I have to admit, he does look pretty.