Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564574 times)

Just dropping by to show off this shirt i got about a week ago

very cool binyot shirt, lego.

Just dropping by to show off this shirt i got about a week ago

you can't fool me mike I know that's you

kitty must be like over 30 and a mother now or something. do you ever wonder where most of the people in this thread are these days?

kitty must be like over 30 and a mother now or something. do you ever wonder where most of the people in this thread are these days?

kitty was a sockpuppet of a dude

but i get what you're saying. it's always weird to look at old threads like these of long-gone members and wonder where they're at right now, what their life is like, if they're dead, etc. not just on blf either, any forum where there's old-ass threads i'll click on their profile and see when they were last active. it's always strangely sad to see when they haven't logged on in like 5 or 10 years. idk how to explain it
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 04:53:39 PM by Electrk.. »

some r prob dead
there are people on this forum who are confirmed dead. there was one guy whose name was some random four characters like HMPS or something who ODed

hoq do you die from online dating

there are people on this forum who are confirmed dead. there was one guy whose name was some random four characters like HMPS or something who ODed

how many people do u think are dead who arent confirmed?

probably 30-40.

could be way off tho.

millions

is that the guy with the Avatar of like a blockhead at a PC

I have thought about this before
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=307368.msg9430605#msg9430605
is that the guy with the Avatar of like a blockhead at a PC
dude hecc if i kno