Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8663364 times)

Eh, I called your frames child/grandpa frames in honest concern and interest, but then said "oh you have a bowlcut" to imply you do not care about appearance
If anything, child and grandpa frames are large, thick frames, square and round, not very thin and rectangle. Saying I have a bowlcut literally adds nothing, I had a busy day that day, oops my hair can't stay in immaculate condition throughout it, my loving bad!!! Throwing insults and saying "oops no offense / its advice" doesn't do stuff. You're an ass point blank.

I forgot youre American and like things more sugar-coated than my casual Dutch bluntness, Frequency may have sugarcoated his advice but not everyone is going to do that, which is healthy as forget. 
There's a difference between sugar coating, and being a complete richard. Learn the difference. Insulting someone is not healthy as forget. If you think that' you're delusional.

the cut and frames combo age you an extra 20 years.
I don't care. I do not like thick frames or the cliche "feminist" (no better way of describing) looking glasses. They look like stuff on me, and I think they look like stuff. The thin frame, professional style glasses look great on me and match my face. Thick frame ones don't.

Thanks but no thanks on your advice. I went through like 30 pairs at the glasses place to find a pair that looked best on me. You being a richard about it doesn't help stuff, it just makes me resent you and your opinion.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 01:24:17 PM by Insert Name Here² »

I'm glad you understand.

These are all thick frames except for two, with those same two being as rectangular shaped as yours. The others are curved or have a thick brim.
bro all those glasses with the thicker frames and rounder shape look straight out of the 1950s, LITERAL grandpa glasses. quit talkin stuff, forget outta here and go back to the plane wreckage you crawled out from under you buddy holly ass mf

do you go outside?

do i also really have to bring up ive been big in the fashion scene for like 5 years now like oh my god just believe me

cliche "feminist" (no better way of describing) looking glasses
HAHA OMG WHAT

oops no offense
absolute no 'oops' x))
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 02:02:38 PM by sleep »

do i also really have to bring up ive been big in the fashion scene for like 5 years now like oh my god just believe me
I don't care about fashion that dies in a year, nor am I denying that they are popular. The glasses, do not, look good.

HAHA OMG WHAT

how is that literally the first thing in your mind

I don't care about fashion that dies in a year, nor am I denying that they are popular. The glasses, do not, look good.
and now about the bowlcut :>

how is that literally the first thing in your mind
how are you still going with this

why do you chang your avatar evey aregerment you have

i finally get why people dont like u

wish i didnt have to learn it this way

i finally get why people dont like u

wish i didnt have to learn it this way
😋 wah waah dramatic

why do you chang your avatar evey aregerment you have
gegegerment

gonna post my picture again because idc what sleep thinks, i look good and i know it

maybe sleep is covering his eyes because he has glasses

also i was gonna share a pic of my glasses with inh on discord but since i forgot i might as well put them here