Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564195 times)

For what it's worth I think the switch to thicker frames is generally worth it. I used to exclusively get the thin rectangular frames because I hated drawing attention to myself, when I made the switch I felt more confident with them on. Though now I think I prefer semi-rimless, with the thicker brim. It's a good balance if you're looking for something 'business-like'.  They are still pretty rectangular however. In my experience, non-rectangular frames are expensive and weirdly difficult to get a hold of.

This is my old and new pair. It's not quite what I wanted but it was the best the store had and it was already a hundred dollars over my insurance lol

i have a pair exactly like the top ones, these are great loving glasses, although everyone who wears glasses at least needs one pair of funky non rectangular frames because of outfit-matching. i have 4 pair personally all prescription lenses. thick geek brim (in my photos earlier), thinner/more prof brim like the top one in the post above, then one just like that but shaded black sunglasses, and a round pair

edit: boop thinner glasses
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:06:10 PM by sleep »

sorry i wasnt talking to you x)

i honestly dont understand why anyone would adhere to Stylish Fashion Trends instead of just ... wearing what you like ... ????
if you like thin glasses, go for it. does it give off nerd vibes? probably yeah, but if you're around decent people they won't make rude assumptions about your personality from your fashion sense.

they won't make rude assumptions about your personality from your fashion sense.
this isnt what this is about though, personality wasnt brought up here. what youre meaning to say here is 'if youre around decent people, they wont care if your fashion sense is bad'.
also there is no fashion here (hence its being bad), its a graphic tee and a pair of glasses.

of course no one is against wearing what you like, but a lick of fashion sense or going for a style is really not weird and kind of expected from you, especially if you live in the city like me
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:31:41 PM by sleep »

also fashion doesnt generally 'fade out' there are a dosens styles out there, and any older ones are still being worn today, modern day fashion is all a bunch of throwbacks anyway

modern day fashion shouldn't dictate what your personal style is tho

a lick of fashion sense or going for a style is really not weird and kind of expected from you, especially if you live in the city like me
expected by ... whom??? what kind of city do you live in where people give a stuff about other peoples clothes

SwaggerSouls? What are you doing here?
being gay doing crimes
not really tho i would feel immense guilt if i committed Crime

modern day fashion shouldn't dictate what your personal style is tho
this is not what im saying. what im saying is you can find your personal style in a fashion style.
one of my favorite examples of this is 'afropunk' https://i.imgur.com/8QUTO8L.png https://i.imgur.com/jpOXEMT.png
or 'techwear' https://i.imgur.com/YRHGLYm.png https://i.imgur.com/SFmxup3.png

theres a TON of styles out there, so theres nothing that "dictates" you, fashion is not black an white.

expected by ... whom??? what kind of city do you live in where people give a stuff about other peoples clothes
fashion city

theres a TON of styles out there, so theres nothing that "dictates" you, fashion is not black an white.
then stop treating the style of glasses as such :P

then GO for an actual STYLE, graphic tee + denim jeans isnt a STYLE. go to menfashionadvice reddit and look for someone with similar glasses or if you want my advice, get faint brown/grey clothes and dont get tees but jackets and stuff.

then GO for an actual STYLE, graphic tee + denim jeans isnt a STYLE.
this is 2006 emo boy erasure

this is 2006 emo boy erasure
okay but then you at LEAST need the checkerd low vans