Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564216 times)

got the dracula outfit for thanksgivmas

Hey friends,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, rêtarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pusillanimous individual? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; stuff was SO cash). You are all friends who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:37:28 PM by New Years »

good job man. lookin hella healthier.

215 and zoloft                                                         vs.                  166 and off antidepressants

i don't think i posted a comparison on here before, but yeah i got there because i was super depressed after something devastating happened in my life, i undid the damage it caused me slowly though :panda:

Yay!!! Good job!!

takes you a moment but i was looking myself in the eyes thru the selfie cam  thinking why do i always have to touch my fafaceeeeee

If that's what makes you feel good enough to take your picture then I think it's not a problem :) Be happy! You look great. Your haircut is awesome btw

Defending Arizona soil from #commiefornians
No habla Libtard

new shoes..
[im ]https://i.imgur.com/FHjMJh0.png[/img]
[im ]https://i.redd.it/1jh10jr9oax21.jpg[/img]
Tuck your shirt/long on the arms but you could look pretty slick.

Tuck your shirt/long on the arms but you could look pretty slick.
thanks! :-)!

No habla Libtard

boog nation

No habla Libtard

Not using a carry handle...
ngmi

No habla Libtard

Boogalooboys have the biggest richards and thats a fact
Who gave them to you