Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563592 times)

i cant believe this thread is still living
I said it before but it's totally because a girl started it IMO

Do you think she ever ate something?

rumor has it to this day she hasn't eaten anything since 2004

Do you think she ever ate something?
Wasted away and became a skelington

you seem to want to kill yourself as much as most trans do
based

15 years and its still the gutter-dwellers who do not dare to post photos insulting the ones who do.

please do post a selfie, it would be an epic troll as i couldnt resist calling you a pizza face for your severe acne and get banned
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 05:38:15 AM by Unimproved »

it's funnier when you realize that they aren't teenagers anymore and are probably in their 20s still acting like this. you wonder what kind of underground cesspool they frequent that still enabled this kind of behavior
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 08:35:04 AM by Trogtor »

it's funnier when you realize that they aren't teenagers anymore and are probably in their 20s still acting like this. you wonder what kind of underground cesspool they frequent that still enabled this kind of behavior
I don't understand how someone can live this long, and still carry this amount of bitterness and contempt for their fellow man, people who have literally done nothing wrong.

Every forum has/had one of these types of threads that was always popular.

the forget is going on in here

wasn't it confirmed before that kitty was a man the whole time

Who even are you people?
SubDaWoofer? CRITAWAKETS??? TAILS???

All these people sound like BOTS I mean tails and crita both have references to SONIC how much more OBVIOUS can it be

Who even are you people?
I mean, some of them are people who have been around for about long as you have, if not longer (especially in tails' case), so surely you must have seen some of them around the forums throughout the years