Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8700342 times)

in hindsight I was an obvious egg

u cute
idk if egg was ever a good descriptor for me. all this gender stuff is kinda bullstuff and I pretty much always thought that. but I have been actively identifying as nonbinary for a couple years now. no more specific than that though because like I said it's kinda bullstuff. idk what a demiboy is. I'm just foxscotch. but I don't really mention it here on account of bitches don't know how to act but this place is dying anyway so whatever
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 02:49:09 PM by Foxscotch »

u cute
you say that every time  aa a a a a a a a a a  a a  a  a a  a  a a aa aaaa

idk if egg was ever a good descriptor for me. all this gender stuff is kinda bullstuff and I pretty much always thought that. but I have been actively identifying as nonbinary for a couple years now. no more specific than that though because like I said it's kinda bullstuff. idk what a demiboy is. I'm just foxscotch. but I don't really mention it here on account of bitches don't know how to act but this place is dying anyway so whatever
yeah that is absolutely a mood, I'm definitely trans but I don't think I'd ever really bother articulating the nuances of that on here to anybody, that is unless I talked to one of the members here on a personal basis – and ngl most of them worth talking to aren't here that much anyway

yeah i cant afford new clothes cause im stuck working at a grocery store
you look exactly how i imagine the average american to look

thanks hulk hogan i try to stick to my roots

you look exactly how i imagine the average american to look
trog looks like a dude i would do shrooms and fire roman candles into a lake with

(thats a good thing)

trog looks like a dude i would do shrooms and fire roman candles into a lake with

(thats a good thing)
into a lake? laaaame. try a streetlight or your friend minding his own business

yeah i cant afford new clothes cause im stuck working at a grocery store
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
and if you weren't so handicapped you might be able to get a job somewhere decent?

i cant get a job because i didnt go to school. i cant go to school because i have no money. i have no money because i dont have a job. i cant get a job because i didnt go to school. i cant go to school because i have no money. i have no money because i dont have a job. i cant get a job because i didnt go to school. i cant go to school because i have no money. i have no money becau

i cant get a job because i didnt go to school. i cant go to school because i have no money. i have no money because i dont have a job. i cant get a job because i didnt go to school. i cant go to school because i have no money. i have no money because i dont have a job. i cant get a job because i didnt go to school. i cant go to school because i have no money. i have no money becau

library

We all saw it coming
Wym im the most masculine Serbian man ever