Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8720927 times)

If you have ever been to 4chan.org you would notice that the person in my avatar is Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden, A.K.A. The DESU girl.

I'm not a fan of anime too much, but I love the DESU meme. That's why I chose her as my avatar.

She's laughing. How is that too much for these forums? Learn your facts, kid.

If you have ever been to 4chan.org you would notice that the person in my avatar is Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden, A.K.A. The DESU girl.

I'm not a fan of anime too much, but I love the DESU meme. That's why I chose her as my avatar.

She's laughing. How is that too much for these forums? Learn your facts, kid.

thats a come back?

No. Just a mere explanation.

No. Just a mere explanation.

im out get a new avatar for i can keep rambleing on and sooner or later you will loose it .

sadley thats what happend to your mom the day she died.... yea ... it was all over the news.
it even showed her dead body.

Just for that, I'm keeping this avatar until I get banned.

And my mother is not dead. Hell, she's sitting right by me.

@Insane: Dude.......... wtf, you are digging yourself a deeper hole by trying to get back at these guys. Just move on man, it's obvious that nobody is making a big deal out of these movies.

@Insane: Dude.......... wtf, you are digging yourself a deeper hole by trying to get back at these guys. Just move on man, it's obvious that nobody is making a big deal out of these movies.

no just him....

o goron show your mom the horible thing you been doing on the internet.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:09:17 PM by INSANE12 »

Why show her, when she already knows?

Yeah, I saw the for now...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:10:39 PM by Goron »

Lol insane holds grudges like a mc donalds bigmac

Making funny movies isn't horrible, you ignorant shit. Why don't you just stop before it gets out of proportion and you get banned? IT WAS A MOVIE. Made for entertainment. It's odd that you steal and make fun of people all the time. God, I just discovered that you're a hypocrite, Insane. No wait, I knew that. Everyone knew that. GTFO or be nice, Insane.

Making funny movies isn't horrible, you ignorant shit. Why don't you just stop before it gets out of proportion and you get banned? IT WAS A MOVIE. Made for entertainment. It's odd that you steal and make fun of people all the time. God, I just discovered that you're a hypocrite, Insane. No wait, I knew that. Everyone knew that. GTFO or be nice, Insane.

that part made me lol

STRANGE MAN:
    I wonder where that fish has gone.
STRANGE WOMAN:
    You did love it so. You looked after it like a son.
STRANGE MAN:
    And it went wherever I did go.
STRANGE WOMAN:
    Is it in the cupboard?
AUDIENCE:
    Yes! Yes! No!...
STRANGE WOMAN:
    Wouldn't you like to know? It was a lovely little fish.
STRANGE MAN:
MAN IN AUDIENCE:
    It's behind the sofa!
STRANGE WOMAN:
    Where can that fish be?
MAN IN AUDIENCE:
    Have you thought of the drawers in the bureau?!
RANDOM:
    Shh!
STRANGE WOMAN:
    It is a most elusive fish!
STRANGE MAN:
STRANGE WOMAN:
    Ooooh, fishy, fishy, fishy fish!
STRANGE MAN:
    A-fish, a-fish, a-fish, a-fishy, ooooh.
STRANGE WOMAN:
    Ooooh, fishy, fishy, fishy fish!
STRANGE MAN:
    That went wherever I did go.
MAN IN AUDIENCE:
    Look up his trunk!
MAN IN AUDIENCE:
    Yeah, it's hidden in his trousers!
Monty Python ftw.

Making funny movies isn't horrible,

it is for the person who was tricked into being teased.