Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8633505 times)

Im tempted to post a picture of me but im in a low lit place in my underwear and no matter where i position the camera my nipples are huge

lol

I like how cop is taking credit for getting her to do it  :cookieMonster:
you did it cause i said id leave ;-;

Im tempted to post a picture of me but im in a low lit place in my underwear and no matter where i position the camera my nipples are huge

lol
tape over nipples NOW

how about a shirt?
This is the 21st century, who wears shirts anymore?

You know guys, there are atleast a million websites were you can get amateur boob. This is where you laugh at pizza faced, greasy haired tweens, can we keep it that way please?

You know guys, there are atleast a million websites were you can get amateur boob.

There are millions of places to get pizza in the world, but isn't it always better to have it brought right to your door?

There are millions of places to get pizza in the world, but isn't it always better to have it brought right to your door?

Too much pizza makes you fat.
Too much boob makes you fap.

The more boobs that are posted the more people will spend around 30 pages discussing said tits instead of posting real life pictures of yourselves. It's always entertaining to look at what the ugly tree has produced in blockland forums, it is not however interesting to read derailed nonsense about tits from guys that can't get any (love that is; you could ,or may already, have tits from eating too much pizza).

You know guys, there are atleast a million websites were you can get amateur boob. This is where you laugh at pizza faced, greasy haired tweens, can we keep it that way please?
Someone's gay.

(thats atkitton for dummies)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:40:22 AM by CopBlock »

I like how cop is taking credit for getting her to do it  :cookieMonster:
Oh hell no. It was all Jirue <3