Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718369 times)

It's not hypocritical. Artists are made for getting attention, that's their job. Yes they look like whores but it's not like anyone doesn't like them doing it. However, there's people who want to try act like them by whoring for attention and this is what I hate. Be a normal being like everyone else, you're a stuffty normal human, not a celebrity.

I don't like it.

Anyways, she obviously looks for a lot in a man

Also because Nymethus cried to me because I didn't answer his post I replied. Stop this stuff, it's stupid and not needed. You're lame if you don't have anything better to do than sit here and "fight" me. This is the internet, please kids.

You obviously seem to have nothing better to do than bash on women who wear piercings and seem to be going for attention.

I remember someone whoring for attention when they claimed they nearly swallowed pills to commit Self Delete until their mom came in the room.

Besides, Lady Gaga probably had to whore for attention from the record companies to be a celebrity.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:04:35 PM by Dodger »

It's not hypocritical. Artists are made for getting attention, that's their job. Yes they look like whores but it's not like anyone doesn't like them doing it. However, there's people who want to try act like them by whoring for attention and this is what I hate. Be a normal being like everyone else, you're a stuffty normal human, not a celebrity.

Also because Nymethus cried to me because I didn't answer his post I replied. Stop this stuff, it's stupid and not needed. You're lame if you don't have anything better to do than sit here and "fight" me. This is the internet, please kids.

What I don't understand is why in the past year or so you've been eternally mad. Nobody is trying to fight you, you're just calling people out for no reason. People dress as they please. So what if I don't wear shirts, and someone else doesn't wear a mormon dress that covers every inch of their skin. People are unique in what they find interesting and appealing. So the person likes wearing revealing clothing, doesn't mean they're a slut.

And don't go throwing out the normal people to celebrity scale, celebrities are normal people on the inside. They all have their own problems and such. And if anything, the celebs are the 'sluts' because they wear the revealing clothing TO drag that attention to them so they'd get more sales and such.

ill just put this here:

i was in the middle of talking fyi

lol

post a picture of jack too

also fyi: slenderman is behind me somewhere

CORE THEORY FUUUUUUUUU

rocket is hot as i said before

Back right of pic.

wtf is slenderman

Back right of pic.

I see something that looks like an alien hound without eyes and stone tits

wtf is slenderman

A guy

So loving tired

forget I keep forgetting to take off the manycam logo. It's me but I just use manycam to take the pictures.