Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8701278 times)

i thought vriskapotato died in your stomach :(

i thought vriskapotato died in your stomach :(
she didn't die in my stomach
she died of lack of oxygen in space

Your artist sucks. Not only are the tattoos uneven, the flowers on the right are bigger than the ones on the left.
Also you have to have parents consent if you are under 18 and have to show valid license when with them and they have to be present at the tattooing.

Also part 2. Go get a refund. no one should be allowed to tattoo if their work is messy.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:36:39 PM by ATKitton. »

Weeaboo hair + white skin = no

Weeaboo hair + white skin = no
I believe we would call that scene hair, and its pretty hot tbh.

Your artist sucks. Not only are the tattoos uneven, the flowers on the right are bigger than the ones on the left.
Also you have to have parents consent if you are under 18 and have to show valid license when with them and they have to be present at the tattooing.

I got them on my 17th birthday lol, and my dad didn't even find out about them until recently.

But they're even, I just think it looks like that cuz I shifted while it was taking the picture.

I got them on my 17th birthday lol, and my dad didn't even find out about them until recently.

But they're even, I just think it looks like that cuz I shifted while it was taking the picture.

Her boobs have their own gravitational pull and move at their own will.

Damn right they do. B)

Thats exactly why women should never get tattoos on their chest. Their bitties may get bigger and it will pull the tat down.
Anywhere else is fine. But boobs are hard to work with. You either get full chest or no chest.
Personally i think women shouldnt ruin something thats already perfect ;D