Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8714488 times)

no she's tall as forget, lol. my mom is 5'7 and she's a decent amount taller than her. And if you really don't believe me, you could just ask Meeses, he's the blocklander who's seen me IRL last. And that was on Friday. Sooo....
Ya but Meeses is probably barely 5' so everyone looks tall to him.

no she's tall as forget, lol. my mom is 5'7 and she's a decent amount taller than her. And if you really don't believe me, you could just ask Meeses, he's the blocklander who's seen me IRL last. And that was on Friday. Sooo....
Visage is like a full blown handicap and believes average height means every woman must be that tall.

Ya but Meeses is probably barely 5' so everyone looks tall to him.

I'm 5'11" and he is taller than me by a good several inches might I add

YEA! Ducks sweatshirt! :D

Wow you live in tualatin I work in tualatin and live 20 minutes from it weird.

Wow you live in tualatin I work in tualatin and live 20 minutes from it weird.
I'm in Portland visiting reletives right now, I just went skiing on Mt. Hood today.
wanna forget?

I'm in Portland visiting reletives right now, I just went skiing on Mt. Hood today.
wanna forget?

Mmmm maybe.

Visage is like a full blown handicap and believes average height means every woman must be that tall.

That didn't even make sense but I don't expect much from a try-hard that can't even muster up the intelligence to troll on an autism abuse thread.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:09:01 PM by Visage »

That didn't even make sense but I don't expect much from a try-hard that can't even muster up the intelligence to troll on an autism abuse thread.
It makes perfect sense.  :cookieMonster:

Im just waiting for some noob to post a snake pic :/

Mmmm maybe.

No like, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Beachbum barely taller than assumed 5'5 or 5'6 roly polly chick =/= 6'3. Just sayin the math don't add up.

Assumed height = the national average height for a woman in this case. And in which case, I could say that the girl you're standing next to is actually a lawn gnome who stands at 3'5" and that would only make you a head taller than her. And just to quote you again;

Just sayin the math don't add up.

I'm 25.9 miles away from tualatin

I'm in the 96th percentile for height in my age group according to the physical I had last year.
I'm 5'11" right now and 14, yeeee

No like, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Assumed height = the national average height for a woman in this case. And in which case, I could say that the girl you're standing next to is actually a lawn gnome who stands at 3'5" and that would only make you a head taller than her. And just to quote you again;

Actually I was judging based on body structure and the surrounding objects. I think I can guesstimate how tall a chair is. Sometime's stuff that seems so obvious and simple to me baffles the less fortunate I guess, you guys even think it's magic and random guessing it's kinda cute.

Actually I was judging based on body structure and the surrounding objects. I think I can guesstimate how tall a chair is. Sometime's stuff that seems so obvious and simple to me baffles the less fortunate I guess, you guys even think it's magic and random guessing it's kinda cute.

You do realize that chairs have different backing heights, right? The bar stools by the island in my kitchen have a backing that is roughly 8" tall, while the chairs in my dining room are about 1.5' tall. And then the folding chairs by my poker table are about 12" tall.

Your argument is completely invalid. Unless you're an expert on chairs, in which case I'm sorry to question your flawless intelligence!

never thought I'd post in here
I'm a faty
okay so now I feel bad for not believing you're 12
you sound like you're at least 13 bro

yay for picture of me w00t

uber fatass who can't smile and has a lazy eye forget

took a few pictures at your mom's house last night
this was the only decent one
my eyes were blood red since it was like 12 and i was staring at a computer for 3 hours
also forget that rotation