Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8855267 times)

They're MIIIIIIIiiiineee.

I will literally fight you for those cookie crisps

Ike even lifts, watch out, Tox.

I will literally fight you for those cookie crisps
Too bad, I ate them.

Hey look, that one guy who is dead tired after taking care of 19 puppies. I am down to taking care of 13 puppies now :l

What happened to the other 6. You didn't kill them did you? You look like you would.

What happened to the other 6. You didn't kill them did you? You look like you would.
Tossed them into traffic. Sold them, my parents run a dog kennel. I get a free room to stay in because i take care of puppies. Little bastards seriously need to piss every 3 hours.

Hey look, that one guy who is dead tired after taking care of 19 puppies. I am down to taking care of 13 puppies now :l
you look like a serial killer
please shave for the love of god

Guess which one is me
ARE YOU HAPPY
Hey look, a camera pops up and gravity gets stronger.

Also fauly, you cant even spell the word, im pretty sure you have yet to enter puberty. Besides i love having my unique facial hair, i have a finger width between each side :l

Or you were trying to spell surreal. ;)

Also fauly, you cant even spell the word, im pretty sure you have yet to enter puberty. Besides i love having my unique facial hair, i have a finger width between each side :l

Or you were trying to spell surreal. ;)
spelling is for elmo and friends
the mustache isnt as bad but your chinscraps are so scruffy it is very unattractive :(
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:17:47 AM by Fauly »

spelling is for elmo and friends
the mustache isnt bad but your chinscraps are so scruffy it is very unattractive :(
I am aware, I just dont give a stuff. I am taking care of puppies pretty much nonstop. It isnt like im here trying to impress anyone.

all of it is horrible

i wouldn't consider stepping out of the house ever until that's gone

all of it is horrible

i wouldn't consider stepping out of the house ever until that's gone
With you face, I'm surprised that's not your plan 24/7.

With you face, I'm surprised that's not your plan 24/7.
oh dont be such a butthurt child lmao

it's better you find out it looks bad off us than embarrassing yourself irl