Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564134 times)

not cool, funny or remotely loveual. you look like idiots
We didn't really take this for the sake of your own opinion, nor were we even trying to look or feel cool.

I preferred it without the front dyed. :c
Also woah your hair is getting pretty long.
I had gotten it trimmed and wanted to do it like i did back in the day.
I like the blonde in the front. Once it has a few days and has been washed a few times it looks awesome.
Plus i hate having natural hair color for too long. I feel boring :(

Where you going with that gun in your hand?

Got these sweet boxing gloves today :^)

Got these sweet boxing gloves today :^)
[img width=400]http://cl.ly/image/0C1r2d2M180l/Image%202013-01-12%20at%206.31.50%20PM.png[/img
Pretty good, I had some MMA & boxing gloves that disappeared one day with my boxing bag.
Which I found a few weeks ago in a barn that belongs to a distant friend 3 hours away.
Still no idea how it got there.

i'm reeeeally not one for fender amps, but i can safely say that the frontman 212r is a great amp but it's no '65 twin reverb, try one if you can

but as of right now i'm using a Line 6 Spider IV 30w for the band and i have a Kustom KG210FX 20w at home

i'm reeeeally not one for fender amps, but i can safely say that the frontman 212r is a great amp but it's no '65 twin reverb, try one if you can

but as of right now i'm using a Line 6 Spider IV 30w for the band and i have a Kustom KG210FX 20w at home
The Frontman is really nice. I got it for a mere $180 used and it doesn't have a scratch on it. I have tried a Twin Reverb and fell in love with it, but for the price it was not an option. The clean channel on the 212 is pretty twin reverby (as far as SS amps go), and with a little gain it can do a lot of other things too.

I also have a friend with a Line 6 Spider, It's got a lot of interesting effects, but I wanted to get away from digital amps because I could never get within 5 feet of my mustang it was cranked.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:39:09 PM by dorkdotdan »

The Frontman is really nice. I got it for a mere $180 used and it doesn't have a scratch on it. I have tried a Twin Reverb and fell in love with it, but for the price it was not an option. The clean channel on it is pretty twin reverby (as far as SS amps go), and with a little gain it can do a lot of other things too.

I also have a friend with a Line 6 Spider, It's got a lot of interesting effects, but I wanted to get away from digital amps because I could never get within 5 feet of my mustang it was cranked.
i was originally using the Kustom for the band and my bass player used the Line 6 for the bass since he used that amp for a couple months after he bought it back when we both played guitar without a bassist, before he picked up the bass, and i never really thought to part with the Kustom since i didnt really care because it has a great sound to it, but now that i have the Line 6 and the 4 channel footboard, i enjoy messing with the digital effects. i used to not want to get into the digital effects and stay simple, preferably with a tube amp like the Vox AC30VR i've been wanting for a while, but now i have this loving rad like gain-y kind of dark dirty sound, and my clean sound has a nice flow with a tiny bit of power to it, but it's not at all bassy. i wasnt going for any heavenly sound like the '65 TR has or anything. i was kind of referencing off Tom Delonge a little bit (not the new stuff, i'm talking early '00s) since he has that kind of sound i'm going for, and i like it. of course i changed it up a bit. i also have a channel with the same clean sound with the reverb up like halfway and the chorus up a bit too.

tl;dr i'm having fun with the digital effects. when i'm writing music i can really get creative with sound too, even though that doesnt have much to do with anything lol

i was originally using the Kustom for the band and my bass player used the Line 6 for the bass since he used that amp for a couple months after he bought it back when we both played guitar without a bassist, before he picked up the bass, and i never really thought to part with the Kustom since i didnt really care because it has a great sound to it, but now that i have the Line 6 and the 4 channel footboard, i enjoy messing with the digital effects. i used to not want to get into the digital effects and stay simple, preferably with a tube amp like the Vox AC30VR i've been wanting for a while, but now i have this loving rad like gain-y kind of dark dirty sound, and my clean sound has a nice flow with a tiny bit of power to it, but it's not at all bassy. i wasnt going for any heavenly sound like the '65 TR has or anything. i was kind of referencing off Tom Delonge a little bit (not the new stuff, i'm talking early '00s) since he has that kind of sound i'm going for, and i like it. of course i changed it up a bit. i also have a channel with the same clean sound with the reverb up like halfway and the chorus up a bit too.

tl;dr i'm having fun with the digital effects. when i'm writing music i can really get creative with sound too, even though that doesnt have much to do with anything lol
I can't lie, I loved my mustang for what it was, with all the wonder effects like Flangers and Delays, But i can do more than fine with just a basic bassy tone with a bit of gain. I'm almost exclusively on the neck pickup. Sort of an Eric Clapton/Joe Bonamassa kind of tone.