Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563988 times)

Jubei, the whole gag with me is "I swear, I'm not stoned."

Maveric is a slut.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:13:53 PM by JubeiX90 »

What's wrong with emo's hmm?

They're not all that bad...

Vertical Horizon isn't a bad person. Nor is Spaceomega.

Thats my cousin Lisa(or Kristine). And me at .5 years. And my room!!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 07:02:44 PM by Ratty »

........oh                                                                                                 l By me
                                                                                                             l
                        [size=100pt]Im crazy[/size]                                                                                     l Random....
                                                                                                             l___ :cookieMonster:___

wait a minute im from the USA(*music plays*)

/''''''''''''''''''''''''\===(;)o o  o  o  o  o  o o              o
                  l        USA       l
                 /__Go to hell_/
                 ooooooooooo
« Last Edit: April 11, 2006, 07:35:22 PM by zeros_bro »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4904071869167685213

That is me in the bag.

That image and Vid have been all over the web for so long now It's starting to get boring. There's one with actual fire if im not mistaken

........oh                                                                                                 l By me
                                                                                                             l
                        Im crazy                                                                                     l Random....
                                                                                                             l___ :cookieMonster:___

wait a minute im from the USA(*music plays*)

/''''''''''''''''''''''''\===(;)o o  o  o  o  o  o o              o
                  l        USA       l
                 /__Go to hell_/
                 ooooooooooo
AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!

Haha. I pwn you all.

hey wait a minute arent you that guy from our lady peace

I wonder how many of us shop at hot topic? Lets make a list
Ratty

« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 10:42:51 PM by JubeiX90 »