Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565162 times)

I am sure I see her almost everyday to about once a week while I talk to her everyday... All of the info you have say different stuff...
who the heck are you? Your first post was in this thread and you acting quite strange.

A grasshopper landed on my screen :o

I also went on a boat today, I went across the lake to an island on the new york side and stayed there for a couple hours, and my brother wanted to tube back.
iphone 4 quality

I was chewing gum so that's what's with my mouth.  I can't believe my dad cut off all my "luscious locks". 

can someone make a "be really loving gay" thread so these cigarettes can stop posting their flabby man-asses k ty

18 or older only sweety. Thats unless of course you discover things of mine by accident which a couple users already have, and some deliberately.
what about the time you asked me to cam with you??

[img width=600]http://i.imgur.com/kiDRwL7.jpg[/img ]

I was chewing gum so that's what's with my mouth.  I can't believe my dad cut off all my "luscious locks". 
why are you wearing a tie
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 05:31:51 PM by Frankie² »

anyone who wears a tie without a jacket is a cigarette

can someone make a "be really loving gay" thread so these cigarettes can stop posting their flabby man-asses k ty
this sounds like a good idea
and then once it gets around 20 pages we destroy anyone who posted in it

You're cute.

Haven't seen your hair longer but it looks good like the way it is.
anyway.

gosh its cutie central up in here ¬‿¬

Shyguy gets all the pusillanimous individual action in the world.

Shyguy gets all the pusillanimous individual action in the world.
shes on me all the time

at least shy guy doesnt post semi Nudes.