Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8841162 times)

no kidding my ass is huge
i demand a picture of you twerking

better yet, a .gif

sharp as fuk
i cant tell whether your trying to be seductive or scary

me neither.

i wonder how many people have been banned in this thread

better yet, a .gif
THE GIF IS LOST I MUST MAKE A NEW ONE

THE GIF IS LOST I MUST MAKE A NEW ONE

do you really want to make a gif for a creep like reciful i mean i dunno if youre even joking

do you really want to make a gif for a creep like reciful i mean i dunno if youre even joking
reficul is my brother

plus im not gonna make a new gif. i tried but i ended up just taking selfies :/

Don't come complaining to me when you have another Emo Freak on your hands. He's slowly stepping out of the closet and starting to act a bit like a gay lord.
User was banned for this post

Pretty sure he only banned me because he doesn't like me. The ban reason isn't legitimate at all.

Pretty sure he only banned me because he doesn't like me. The ban reason isn't legitimate at all.

If you were a smart guy you'd lay low and stop your bullstuff harassment in this thread. I've banned you twice for it now - cut it out.

better yet, a .gif
i wasn't trying to be either lol

reficul is my brother

plus im not gonna make a new gif. i tried but i ended up just taking selfies :/
Post thy selfies!

what in forget's name is that

If you were a smart guy you'd lay low and stop your bullstuff harassment in this thread. I've banned you twice for it now - cut it out.

I'm not harassing anyone, I'm telling Emo Freak to stop loveually harassing people, and Reficul to stop posting so much. I admit, I was just screwing with Frankie, but I'm not loving around with Reficul he is one of the most flamboyant, egocentric, disarrayed kids I have ever come across... Second to Emo Freak who legitimately has mental issues that I'm not even going to elaborate on.

You do realize Emo Freak makes a lot of users uncomfortable, right? There are multiple threads about him, and whenever he posts a picture people make eye bleach jokes. When he posts in perversion people just act disgusted.

Emo Freak, the loveual harrasser, and Reficul, the embodiment of Generation Y Egocentrism.

Ban the source of woe, not the result, it makes much more sense imo.