Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563623 times)

Ok, i would like every1 who reads my post to post your age cuz some of you guys act like your 10 sometimes :P

PS: Kitty is hawt! Rofl! Just Kidding

PSS: but she really is but, i dont wanna flirt with some girl who probaly lives 900 miles away (Unlike some of you desperate pre-teens/teens/asian idians/liquid based forms

PSSS: Yes those last 2 were pointed at Grim and Liquid Snake

PSSSS:.......Just Kidding

We love the great internet and the gods who rule over it. All praise the god of :duno:, the god of bans, the god of plang loel, the god of cookie monsters, the god of internet dating, the god of high speed connections, and the god of streaming live music on your myspace.

P.S. (All praise the god of grammar and punctuation, in all his wisdom.)
P.S.S. Desperate people are funny. I have a girlfriend so I don't care.

Kitty is 16 years old.

Hey, I'm 16 too. ^_^

You know, it's funny on forums where someone makes a 'real life pictures' topic, and then a girl posts, and all the boys are like 'ZOMGF DUDE CHICS PLA DIS GAM! AWW FAPFAP FAP FAPFAPPFAP!' to the picture, and end up posting 'zomg ur fckin hot'... And there always has to be that one person, that one person that's always acting like he's protecting her. 'Hey, get some manners!', 'Haven't you ever seen a girl before?', 'Leave her alone!' and junk while he's secretly flirting with her, and trying to be impressive.

Congratulations, Liquid, you're that person.

Didnt I say I was just kidding, DONT form a lynch mob.......Anyways Kitty and I are friends so dont read to much into whatever I say to/about her. Kitty,RedLinkMan and Rudy are my only friends on AoT because the other people,in my opinion, are jerks or I dont know them.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 06:26:00 PM by Liquid Snake »

So crazy dude is now tribal.

Spation if your posts get any more handicapped, you'll be more handicapped than your movies....
SuperMunkay if your flames get any more desparate they'll be as bad as your name.

Well, he has no other names he can possibly choose.

He's not very imaginitive then.

Kitty is 16 years old.

Hey, I'm 16 too. ^_^

You know, it's funny on forums where someone makes a 'real life pictures' topic, and then a girl posts, and all the boys are like 'ZOMGF DUDE CHICS PLA DIS GAM! AWW FAPFAP FAP FAPFAPPFAP!' to the picture, and end up posting 'zomg ur fckin hot'... And there always has to be that one person, that one person that's always acting like he's protecting her. 'Hey, get some manners!', 'Haven't you ever seen a girl before?', 'Leave her alone!' and junk while he's secretly flirting with her, and trying to be impressive.

Congratulations, Liquid, you're that person.

Didnt I say I was just kidding, DONT form a lynch mob.......Anyways Kitty and I are friends so dont read to much into whatever I say to/about her. Kitty,RedLinkMan and Rudy are my only friends on AoT because the other people,in my opinion, are jerks.

Plang loel? Plang.

Kitty, your hair is pink.

Yellow blood, plang loel.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 05:49:43 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Park Forest Illionis. Represent.

SE London, England. ^_^