Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718792 times)

what is it with you and being so defensive
yeah when someone says that being gay is a choice. and I'm gay. it makes absolutely no sense to defend that

Welcome back, Night Fox. I had high hopes for to return without starting stuff, but of course, that would go against your e-instincts.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 07:08:11 PM by Shadowed999 »

I've heard this before too, but imo it's kinda dumb.

Also emo, as a gay person wouldn't you want to disprove the false stereo type that gay guys want to forget literally anything with a richard? Anyone who shares the same loveual preference as you would have little to no respect for you if they saw the way you acted.
I'm sure you don't have much luck with men, as you didn't with woman before you finally decided to give up.
You're an idiot and a troll and if I was gay seeing the way you act might just make me regret that decision.
Being gay is not a choice, dude. You should know this.

hey guys im gay LOOK AT ME!!!

im gay LOOK!!!

Well, yeah, you can decide what/who you're into early on or just not care about anything related to that matter until your early-midteens, like me. And you can't really consider kids gay or straight until they're old enough to think for themselves(mostly) and provide for themselves. There's nothing wrong with anyone being gay, nor did I hear anything about it being a problem, so you're only defending that being gay is natural? Yeah, one determining their own loveual preference is pretty natural. I may get backlash for saying this, but that's just how I see it. Go ahead and throw wikipedia and other links at me.

Welcome back, Night Fox. I had high hopes for to return without starting stuff, but of course, that would go against your e-instincts.
so you're calling him out for starting fights when the original offending post wasn't his and you're contributing your own viewpoint to the argument in transparent text to make it better?
I'm confused

so you're calling him out for starting fights when the original offending post wasn't his and you're contributing your own viewpoint to the argument in transparent text to make it better?
I'm confused
the offending post wasn't much to be offended over, but I did just add fuel to his fire. I should've just ignored him

yeah when someone says that being gay is a choice. and I'm gay. it makes absolutely no sense to defend that
OMFG YOU'RE GAY? NO WAY!

do you prefer a cookie or dog treat?

Well, yeah, you can decide what/who you're into early on or just not care about anything related to that matter until your early-midteens, like me. And you can't really consider kids gay or straight until they're old enough to think for themselves(mostly) and provide for themselves. There's nothing wrong with anyone being gay, nor did I hear anything about it being a problem, so you're only defending that being gay is natural? Yeah, one determining their own loveual preference is pretty natural. I may get backlash for saying this, but that's just how I see it. Go ahead and throw wikipedia and other links at me.
as it turns out, "how you see it" is absolutely worthless, unless you're gay
you didn't decide to be straight
nobody decides to be gay, straight, bi, whatever. how could you even think that? that's what I wanna know. can you look at a couple of guys, and think "you know what? yeah. I'm into that. I wanna suck those guys' richards"?? no. and why would anyone decide to be gay, to not be able to marry their partner, possibly to be killed for their "decision"?
you can decide to lie, and say you decided it, but that doesn't really mean you chose to be whatever you are, does it?

Being gay isn't a choice if you're an attention whore.

You guys know what I just thought of? I haven't seen Barakuda, Pengie or Freeze in here for a bit.

your face looks incredibly airbrushed lol
Yep, headshot.

Although I do think Night Fox has been starting a ton of random stuff, he's making a good point here.

why would anyone decide to be gay, to not be able to marry their partner, possibly to be killed for their "decision"?

You really don't choose.  Just as much as you "chose" to be straight

why are we all arguing all of a sudden

about night fox