Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8563677 times)

that window. If you notice its rather small and up against the ceiling.  As for the stoner part he doesnt have to be high atm. But its ok he prolly isnt a stoner... maybe, im not one to know.

Assuming negative qualities about somebody based on their hairstyle is a destructive habit. In my honest opinion, you should apologize to the hacker, he didn't really ask to be treated like he was.

-snip-
Ignore mura, he gets cranky when we don't frisk one another

Assuming negative qualities about somebody based on their hairstyle is a destructive habit. In my honest opinion, you should apologize to the hacker, he didn't really ask to be treated like he was.
I warned him I was about to point out the features I dont like to see IMO. If he asks for an apology from me then I will. But you dont need to fight for hacker, he is perfectly capable of defending his life choices

I warned him I was about to point out the features I dont like to see IMO. If he asks for an apology from me then I will. But you dont need to fight for hacker, he is perfectly capable of defending his life choices

You pretty much called him a chick and told him that he has a unibrow, then called him a stoner who lives in his parent's basement. Don't you think you're kinda being an starfish for no reason?

Me n' my bb

You pretty much called him a chick and told him that he has a unibrow, then called him a stoner who lives in his parent's basement. Don't you think you're kinda being an starfish for no reason?
I was partly trying to get my point across. That was my initial impression of him. Im just telling him that this is how a lot of people are going to think of you. The hacker is a cool guy, ive spoken with him on the forums and he can be kinda funny sometimes.
its like his posts show his personality and stuff, whats on the inside of the book. That photo is his cover, and a lot of people are going to judge his cover before they get the chance to meet the awesome guy on the inside.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:30:33 PM by GhostStar »

I was partly trying to get my point across.
You could have worded it more politely

Im just telling him that this is how a lot of people are going to think of you.
I don't trust you to speak for the majority, or anyone other than yourself

The hacker is a cool guy, ive spoken with him on the forums and he can be kinda funny sometimes.
its like his posts show his personality and stuff, whats on the inside of the book.
This is the equivalent of someone saying "She's fat. I love her and think she is a wonderful person, but she is fat." Covering your acidic comments with pleasantries does not take away the bite.

That photo is his cover, and a lot of people are going to judge his cover before they get the chance to meet the awesome guy on the inside.
So you decide to inject negative comments about him on a public forum that some may read and identify with instead of posting about how he is a good person and we should take the time to get to know him?

You could have worded it more politely
I don't trust you to speak for the majority, or anyone other than yourself
This is the equivalent of someone saying "She's fat. I love her and think she is a wonderful person, but she is fat." Covering your acidic comments with pleasantries does not take away the bite.
So you decide to inject negative comments about him on a public forum that some may read and identify with instead of posting about how he is a good person and we should take the time to get to know him?
wow, walk up to a bunch of random people and show them that image. Then ask them what their first impression of this guy is (dont actually do this unless for some reason hacker gives you permision). Im sure the majority of people will say some stoner who lives in his mothers basement, or something along those lines.

I could have worded it more politely you are right

... .... just because I like somebody doesnt mean I cannot point out their flaws. If I had a freind who was fat I would not just automatically like every single feature.  I would like some of his qualities over the others. I like you but you have an anger issue, or I like you but youre hair honestly looks ugly that color, pls dont hit me.

Who is going to look at my opinion and make it theirs aswell, especially if they saw his image before my post and thought to themselves "wow he looks like a great guy" You obviously didnt, neither did ike. Just because I said something negative does not mean that every person who sees it will convert to my point of veiw.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:44:39 PM by GhostStar »

So now you're going to try to justify insulting him? He didn't ask you to be critical about his appearance.

So now you're going to try to justify insulting him? He didn't ask you to be critical about his appearance.
I would not have insulted him if I didnt think I was "justified"

I tend to not do things if I dont have a good reason

not everything in life is going to treat you like you are a precious thing that must be treated with kindness and must not get its fealings hurt. Life sucks, people are starfish, haters gunna hate, suck it the forget up

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:58:16 PM by Badspot »

if this was "judge my appearance in the most assholish way possible" it might be a little different
but its not
so shut up

if this was "judge my appearance in the most assholish way possible" it might be a little different
but its not
so shut up
oh im sorry I had an opinion and shared it with hacker. Please forgive me for expressing my thoughts. Because im obviously not allowed to share what I think about someone unless its all rainbows and butterflies.

And no, this is post real life pictures of yourself,  not tell me im the most prettiest thing in the world

oh im sorry I had an opinion and shared it with hacker. Please forgive me for expressing my thoughts. Because im obviously not allowed to share what I think about someone unless its all rainbows and butterflies.
Yeah exactly. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it all; forget off and be an starfish elsewhere