Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8706980 times)

sweet jesus those lips
i'd like to feel how soft they are
I think you missed the part where everyone doesn't like how you act.

Now you're just plain trolling.

i'm pretty sure he doesn't care how people feel about his behavior

What so now you're a prostitute?
im being paid for research
not love

so no

why does your school uniform involve a tie

i mean you look cute and alll but why every day

just got out of the pool. yeah i need a haircut
you look fine

i think you missed the part where complaining is just as annoying

get the block script
use it

why does your school uniform involve a tie

i mean you look cute and alll but why every day

Winter uniform involves a blazer that I wasn't wearing. In summer there's no tie.

i'm pretty sure he doesn't care how people feel about his behavior

He does. He specifically does it to piss people off.

sweet jesus those lips
i'd like to feel how soft they are

help i need an adult

Just left Texas. Here's a candid photo taken by Katamari007 of me running full speed to the car with him and Kira100000 in it.

Currently 39,000 feet up.

Munching fat for free.

Also @Emo Freak the consensus of everybody I met in real life is that you're a creep. Nobody gives a stuff if you're gay, it's not a pass to come onto a bunch of children and straight men. Like why are you so desperate? Hahaha find somebody who actually wants your advances so you don't come off as an starfish to literally every person you find attractive.

Edit: Not gonna say it should be a bannable offense to be queer, that really doesn't bother me, but you are literally loveually harassing several people and you definitely should get reprimanded for it in my opinion. Just stop dude hahaha it's literally sad to watch.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 05:36:32 PM by Robo___________Noob »

Also @Emo Freak the consensus of everybody I met in real life is that you're a creep. Nobody gives a stuff if you're gay, it's not a pass to come onto a bunch of children and straight men. Like why are you so desperate? Hahaha find somebody who actually wants your advances so you don't come off as an starfish to literally every person you find attractive.

Edit: Not gonna say it should be a bannable offense to be queer, that really doesn't bother me, but you are literally loveually harassing several people and you definitely should get reprimanded for it in my opinion. Just stop dude hahaha it's literally sad to watch.
robo noob lays down the law

this was me after my senior night match, i pinned the kid in 10 seconds
i only did it so fast because i had to stuff really bad

we need a census on the forums on whos straight, gay, or bi

see my personal text

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/InocOXY.jpg[/im g]

this was me after my senior night match, i pinned the kid in 10 seconds
i only did it so fast because i had to stuff really bad
#rekt

what are you 126 132?

that was at 113 lol but normally i did 120

robo noob lays down the law

Wrestling, the sport that is just really, really undeniably gay.

Robo Noob couldn't be anymore right.

Wow almost done at page 6666