Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8705223 times)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 12:29:05 PM by Smallguy »

A gang sign for dwarfs probably
lel I ink you mean elves

With the light reflecting on it like that it looks like a sticker.

this is who i really am on the inside

i am geico-gecko-kin

you won't get to see the tears i cry

behind these hazel eyes

Just got my first tattoo!!

(snake in the background)
Bump for page loss

With the light reflecting on it like that it looks like a sticker.
That's because I just had it done when I took this photo. It's shiny because of the aftercare liquid.
I'll post a photo of it this afternoon when the redness goes down :) only took an hour and it was only painful for the first half. Cost me £140

That's because I just had it done when I took this photo. It's shiny because of the aftercare liquid.
I'll post a photo of it this afternoon when the redness goes down :) only took an hour and it was only painful for the first half. Cost me £140
thats a p rad tac but whats it mean

Furdle Takes Heroin Continuously
frank turner & the fat roosters

If I got a tattoo I'd ink something like 'forget her right in the pusillanimous individual' with a more classical font on the pusillanimous individual part.

If I got a tattoo I'd ink something like 'forget her right in the pusillanimous individual' with a more classical font on the pusillanimous individual part.

>lives to be 95
>nursing home
>lotta looks

His ears get all the girls.
just not the rest of him

because girls would just like the money

Bump for page loss

You should get a tat on your richard so I can say i've had a tattoo inside of me

You should get a tat on your richard so I can say i've had a tattoo inside of me
why would you want to be able to say that