Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8823845 times)

Baby! Where have you been >:z

you better have not been sleepin round again

You're acting so much tamer than you were before.

Baby! Where have you been >:z

you better have not been sleepin round again
Moved into university a week ago, have barely been on my computer.

OT: got some sick photos someone took of me last night. I got forgeted up and tried to climb a streetlight

Moved into university a week ago, have barely been on my computer.

OT: got some sick photos someone took of me last night. I got forgeted up and tried to climb a streetlight
Nothing more delicious than being the piggy for fraternity men

Bae you know we can't keep our relationship afloat if you aint sending me saucy pics

You're acting so much tamer than you were before.
I was whipped into behaving better ;)

I was whipped into behaving better ;)
Hasn't seem to worked too much on you.

And now the forum is 6% tamer.

It's a life without being attracted to you, and it's worth that much.

It's a life without being attracted to you, and it's worth that much.
being gay doesn't mean you're attracted to every single guy

this this this

Then how come Emo Freak makes it a habit to insist he's going to manhandle every guy in this thread after they post pictures?

Then how come Emo Freak makes it a habit to insist he's going to manhandle every guy in this thread after they post pictures?
emo freak does not represent all gays, the same way those jackasses who go about commenting on every woman's ass or boobs don't represent all straight people.

YES. you are SO right. emo freak not only does actually harass every person in this thread* but he also is liTERALYL EVERY GAY PERSON**

*he doesn't
**you can figure this one out yourself

That isn't a fair statement. He didn't do it to me! Or maybe he just didn't see it.
Either way, I feel left out. :c

That isn't a fair statement. He didn't do it to me! Or maybe he just didn't see it.
Either way, I feel left out. :c
post your pic again and i'll pass judgement :D