Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8721148 times)

hello i have been summoned what is this

unfortunately i am unsure how many people remember what i look like for reference but i can see what you're getting at

wow you're alive

unfortunately i am unsure how many people remember what i look like for reference but i can see what you're getting at

Didn't you get really mad at me a long time ago for something stupid? Or was that someone else?

That's really cool, actually

Me -3 wisdom teeth. Have to wear this icepack, lol

It hurtssss
I had all 4 taken out, plus one had roots slightly poking through to one of my sinuses. I didn't have to wear any icepack though...

You take a month to be summoned?

Went to an auto museum in Nashville today where I finally saw a Renault Clio in person.

Our tour guide was so impressed that I knew so many of the cars he let me sit in a few (Lancia Delta Integrale picture shown)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 08:30:35 PM by Skig² »

Went to an auto museum in Nashville today. Our tour guide was so impressed that I knew so many of the cars he let me sit in a few (Lancia Delta Integrale picture shown)

that's awesome dude

Went to an auto museum in Nashville today where I finally saw a Renault Clio in person.
skiggles adventurin' out into the world

some neat looking cars in that museum

that's awesome dude
why don't you take me anywhere nice

loving cheap ass
mcdonalds is not a "nice place to eat"

skiggles adventurin' out into the world

some neat looking cars in that museum

why don't you take me anywhere nice

loving cheap ass
Why don't you post in this thread as much?

wtf are you talking about
mcdonalds is hella

Nabbed from a video of me playing a Meshuggah sig guitar in amazing guitar shop in Paris, France.

if emo freak didn't exist i'd post my pic here
but nah
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 11:23:15 PM by Maxxi »