Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8824383 times)

neither does neon fallout but you don't complain about that
im "too mean" for this hugbox apparently lol

i hate trans as much as the next guy but you're just a handicap

same

i think its the hormones that make them so irritable

you guys must get a lot of pusillanimous individual

neither does neon fallout but you don't complain about that
except I dislike neon fallout too?
she's just not being irritating at the moment
im "too mean" for this hugbox apparently lol
well you were being "helpful" but also very condescending about it
lol. give me more attention :)
thanks for proving my point

except I dislike neon fallout too?
she's just not being irritating at the momentwell you were being "helpful" but also very condescending about itthanks for proving my point
you are acting like you aren't one big attention whore either

you are acting like you aren't one big attention whore either
you're one to talk too

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293387.0
i dont really care about being accepted. does my post really read like i care about that? lol.
No it just reads like youre an starfish, which you are
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293387.0
nope.oh they dont need to do that. they need to do it if they ever dont want to look like some sort of freak in a dress. sure they dont have to do it and i dont care either way. im giving them honest advice because i have experience with this issue.
Well you did say the word "need" so
if you are triggered or it offends you because i type "too mean" then thats a shame:)
i'm not triggered or offended i just know youre an idiot and starfish lol makes me feel better tho thanks because i thought i was an starfish

ok. they pass as a woman hun x^)
same

i think its the hormones that make them so irritable
i have been pissy lately actually
well you were being "helpful" but also very condescending about it
im sorry for triggering you bb :)
thanks for proving my point
oh its been clear from the start. are you just figuring it out? my advice is 100% legit tho believe it or not

No it just reads like youre an starfish, which you areWell you did say the word "need" soi'm not triggered or offended i just know youre an idiot and starfish lol makes me feel better tho thanks because i thought i was an starfish
aww im a big bad starfish :) you should report me and maybe badspot will ban me for being a meanie pants

you're one to talk too
muh attention

aww im a big bad starfish :) you should report me and maybe badspot will ban me for being a meanie pants
i'm not gonna report you lmao i pity you

i'm not gonna report you lmao i pity you
yes yes. give me your pity. note that it all started because i gave someone tips on how to be more pasasble. sometimes genetics is a bitch and life isnt fair. im not going to tone down my wording for some tumblrite who gets offended because my posts are too condescending  :cookieMonster:

oh yes. i lost. all that matters really is that they read my post cuz maybe they'll actually fix their forgetin eyebrows