Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8630267 times)

I didn't really understand why you got so much hate kahnuu, but I'm beginning to see why
He makes it easy lol

no im just asking because thats snowflake territory and u guys seem to match up

Who the hell are you calling a special snowflake? You stuff yourself at the slightest hint of criticism. If anything, you're probably more fragile and sensitive than most of the people on this thread lmao

Who the hell are you calling a special snowflake? You stuff yourself at the slightest hint of criticism. If anything, you're probably more fragile and sensitive than most of the people on this thread lmao

t. 12

-Removed due to Akio setting it as his profile picture just to invoke a bad reaction out of me-
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:32:33 PM by Insert Name Here »

no im just asking because thats snowflake territory and u guys seem to match up
twitter and instagram are snowflake territory? as far as im aware instagram is as normal as it gets, same with twitter. sounds like somebody is insecure lol

but hey, gotta be obnoxious by any means possible, right?

It's pretty much in character for kahnu to be taking shots at what he thinks to be low hanging fruit. I've alluded to it before but god damn this is the same exact situation as in the furry megathread. He tries to do some low-effort baiting and ends up getting absolutely stuff on

absolutely zero self awareness

It's pretty much in character for kahnu to be taking shots at what he thinks to be low hanging fruit. I've alluded to it before but god damn this is the same exact situation as in the furry megathread. He tries to do some low-effort baiting and ends up getting absolutely stuff on

absolutely zero self awareness

remember when you had my name on your profile like 4 times saying ''i hate kahnu'' and saying i was a mean person and when i pointed it out you removed them

100% self awareness

are you a burn victim or do you just shovel the acne off your face until it scars

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:02:26 AM by Badspot »

are you a burn victim or do you just shovel the acne off your face until it scars
Wow way to be loving rude

you decided to post here, you should expect backlash. if you put yourself out on a loving lego forum then u must think of the consequences of posting on a lego forum.
-dalai lama

don't expect compliments when your face looks like the surface of the moon

it was a legit question
don't pick at it, it'll scar

[img ]http://insidetailgating.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/pizza-750x330.jpg[/img]

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:05:49 AM by Badspot »