Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8652766 times)

u dont understand

my hair is tangled pubes

u dont understand

my hair is tangled pubes
Well I've got the tangled part down at least...

If you care about how my hair looks that much I probably don't want to be friends with you anyway.  In the real world I've had literally nobody judge me for what my hair looks like before.
plenty people probably have thought it, just haven't told you. unkempt hair is a universal sign of uncleanliness.

I remember there was a period in highschool where I actually gave a stuff about what my hair looked like because I had to wear a uniform and I wasn't allowed to wear a hat.

So I shaved it. Well I mean at one point I had some stuffty manbun hipster type stuff but I just kinda felt like a cigarette so I shaved it after about 3 days. Realistically if you've got hair at that length you should brush it or comb it or whatever, it's not gonna damage your masculinity, and it'll improve your outlook of yourself. or shave it
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:34:26 AM by Rally »

i used to not give a stuff about my hair but then i started doing it and it makes you feel a lot more confident

since we are on the topic of hair heres mine

i had it cut (no scissors just shaved) about 2 weeks ago

i used to not give a stuff about my hair but then i started doing it and it makes you feel a lot more confident
this is a fact

my hair just needs to grow out.

african american hair (especially mine) is difficult to style when short.

plenty people probably have thought it, just haven't told you. unkempt hair is a universal sign of uncleanliness.
I doubt it.  My hair looks good when its at a good length and kept clean, and nobody other than you few have told me otherwise.  You act like I don't shower, lmao.

my hair just needs to grow out.

african american hair (especially mine) is difficult to style when short.
Truth. My hair isn't pure African-American hair, but it's got a lot of similarities.

I doubt it.  My hair looks good when its at a good length and kept clean, and nobody other than you few have told me otherwise.  You act like I don't shower, lmao.
I mean you could just try and take advice

maxx why did you blur your face? 😞😇

maxx why did you blur your face? 😞😇
he got an std from the bag that ruined his complexion and now he is ashamed

you're just jealous I wasted money on poland
no I'm just angry that you said AN EUROPE which is GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT

Hair takes way too much time. I keep mine buzzed and usually wear a hat.

2:39 AM, it's 80 degrees out and i just had a popsicle