Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8702085 times)

Man you look like you aged a whole year in the past 4 months
lmao I feel like I did as well

Do you ever comment on other posts here or do you just post pictures?

Posts pics then leaves

I post in other threads, but posting pictures here is pretty much just tradition for me at this point since I've been posting pictures of myself here for the past 10 years.

I post in other threads, but posting pictures here is pretty much just tradition for me at this point since I've been posting pictures of myself here for the past 10 years.

stop doing it you're scaring me to stuff, if i ever married an emo girl my mom would kill me

True

I was just curious :D

might wanna see a doctor about that if 61 degrees is freezing.
Anything below 70 degrees is uncomfortable. 60 is awful. At 50 degrees I want to die. I hate the cold an immeasurable amount.

Anything below 70 degrees is uncomfortable. 60 is awful. At 50 degrees I want to die. I hate the cold an immeasurable amount.
this

last night got down to 53 in my house and it felt like death

it was like -5℃ (or 23 F for the losers) outside today and i wish i didnt wear a jacket as thick as the one i did

it was like -5℃ (or 23 F for the losers) outside today and i wish i didnt wear a jacket as thick as the one i did

I left my door open before I went to bed so when I woke up in the middle of the night my room was as cold as the outside, 31F.

my houses idle temperature is about 58 F even when it's like 70 outside and I enjoy it. In winter it'll get to like 45 though which sucks.

I left my door open before I went to bed so when I woke up in the middle of the night my room was as cold as the outside, 31F.
h a pranked

h a pranked

my monitor wouldn't even turn on when I got on my computer. The buttons light would come on and it would make a clicking noise and turn back off. I had to wait an hour while my room warmed up before it would turn on. wth