Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8858264 times)

I know who "investigateed" me and it wasn't anyone in the staff, but that doesn't change the fact you're the ones using the info to get pictures off of members of my familys facebook pages. stop playing dumb wound.

I've never seen you, or your families facebooks, let alone want to. Any photo that's been posted by Sentry and myself are from someone posting them in CvG discord because you always harass members and insult them and you don't ever expect any backlash. Now you're picking on MLD and that's seriously uncalled for. Practice what you preach and stop harassing people like you said you would to Darryl, and myself.

Your incessant babbling is cacophonous. Just face it, you have no hope debating against a superior mind.

Your incessant babbling is cacophonous. Just face it, you have no hope debating against a superior mind.

nice dismissive post
just come clean and admit that alternative has bested you

nice dismissive post
just come clean and admit that alternative has bested you
do the thot patrol goons have any other comedy routine besides "ironically embarrassing"

do the thot patrol goons have any other comedy routine besides "ironically embarrassing"
ya heres 1
you smell

They are basically only good at embarrassing themselves personally and as a clan whole. In my 7 years here I have seen a number of troll clans and THOT Patrol is by far the most ineffectual. They will fade away, sooner or later.

They are basically only good at embarrassing themselves personally and as a clan whole. In my 7 years here I have seen a number of troll clans and THOT Patrol is by far the most ineffectual. They will fade away, sooner or later.
>thot patrol is a troll clan
you gotta be kitten me

>thot patrol is a troll clan
you gotta be kitten me
I don't know what you meme.

yea this is total bullstuff.

I know who "investigateed" me and it wasn't anyone in the staff, but that doesn't change the fact you're the ones using the info to get pictures off of members of my familys facebook pages. stop playing dumb wound.
That's what ya get for doing what you've been doing the past few months pal. You deserve it.

That's what ya get for doing what you've been doing the past few months pal. You deserve it.
i believe in karma but private investigating is way too far

I wouldn't say he deserved it, but I'm not upset over it lol