Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8717072 times)

i guess ur not actually mr bones then

I can tell you this isn't the case at all. If you don't work out there's nothing to show, period.

yeah but you would have to have basically been a sedentary amoeba your entire life to not get skinny abs, especially as a teenage boy lol

I know because I also had mad skinny abs at 14 and thought they were impressive despite never having seen the inside of a gym at the time

i see your face TOO DAMN OFTEN
i want something NEW
the first 7 pages of your posts contain pictures of you lol

yeah but you would have to have basically been a sedentary amoeba your entire life to not get skinny abs, especially as a teenage boy lol

I know because I also had mad skinny abs at 14 and thought they were impressive despite never having seen the inside of a gym at the time

I'd think there's a pretty heavy disposition to being a sedentary amoeba if you're skinny like that (am was proof). But there's a certain form and shape to muscles that have definitely been worked out/earned and not just "skinny visible muscles".

spreading candle wax on his face no doubt

whose forgeters alt are you

click for full res
in the least weird way possible the second one may be my new desktop. good stuff, props to the photographer & all :)

PLacID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!