Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8718574 times)

all the folks in az should do a gd meetup
on a related note does anyone have a link on their hand to the place where many forumers and their states are listed?

on a related note does anyone have a link on their hand to the place where many forumers and their states are listed?
that doesnt sound very kosher

that doesnt sound very kosher
just uh want to know for uh reasons

all the folks in az should do a gd meetup
If it's to know which states has the most Blocklanders, it's Arizona, California, and Texas

A west-side story Blockland meetup is possible ...buuut unfortunately not everyone is allowed to, and/or can't afford to, and no one would want to host such a thing that has a higher chance of not working out anyway

The best thing would be a small gathering at a convention like PAX or E3

I actually know for a fact there was a thread like this once where there was a poll and everyone talked about where they lived and such I'm not a good snoop but I know it's there

If it's to know which states has the most Blocklanders, it's Arizona, California, and Texas

A west-side story Blockland meetup is possible
I swear on my LIFE if there are people who are legitimately interested I will absolutely host/set up this kind of a thing. I have been trying to at least get the SoCal BL people to hang but on a larger scale that would be so fun. Honestly, I think that it would be easier to try and do a low impact meet up. Meaning try and make costs as low as possible for people. People can try and drive to X spot together, we can do lower cost activities, etc. so if people are actually down I'm down hmu

where my norcal forumers at

new england represent

mid Atlantic or gtfo

me and unwritten calendar are chillin in vegas

denver co. bihhh got that pot