Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8716093 times)

Snapchat filter my brother
i know im joking im actually surprised when ppl dont know what snapchat filters do xqq
like cmon i actually exclusively use snapchat to make photos of myself and others because im pretty sure even the default camera applies filters
or maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight

why is this thread so popular

it's interesting to see what people look like

it's interesting to see what people look like
thats the basics of it but its also used to share irl events and i think thats the best part of the thread

i doubt it
iirc the deer snap filter does adjust your face shape a bit so

iirc the deer snap filter does adjust your face shape a bit so

maybe subtly, but my face is about that shape.

Seeing what hillkill looks like puts a radically different context on all his threads.

in what way? do i look substantially more handicapped than what i appear to be?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 03:46:37 PM by hillkill »

in what way? do i look substantially more handicapped than what i appear to be?
No offense, but your posts made you sound like one of those burly neckbeards with the fedora and a long overcoat. I am pleasantly surprised.

honestly hill you always talk about having trouble with jobs, just buy some makeup and stockings and starting jerking off infront of a webcam and you’ll be straight

honestly hill you always talk about having trouble with jobs, just buy some makeup and stockings and starting jerking off infront of a webcam and you’ll be straight
somebody take this brother phone

how much do camstars make? asking for a friend.

i want this image out of my head right now

how much do camstars make? asking for a friend.
how much you want ;)

there's no amount of money to make me become a camcigarette lol