Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8649768 times)

there's no amount of money to make me become a camcigarette lol

be a camdyke then

considering you can make as much as an engineer with a masters degree (if not more) if you got enough viewers idk man its a possible way of life

until you stop being hot enough for people to fap to

also doesnt the term camwhore work for both male and female streamers? at least, i never associated a gender with the term

considering you can make as much as an engineer with a masters degree (if not more) if you got enough viewers idk man its a possible way of life

until you stop being hot enough for people to fap to

but i'm already not hot tho

but i'm already not hot tho
is it just me or you'd probably look good without the filter tbh
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:19:21 PM by Khaz »

Chin-view.

Hair-view.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:40:10 PM by Redconer »

there's no amount of money to make me become a camcigarette lol
its free forgetin money

just going on cam and jerkin it

i know im joking im actually surprised when ppl dont know what snapchat filters do xqq
like cmon i actually exclusively use snapchat to make photos of myself and others because im pretty sure even the default camera applies filters
or maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight
do you think any of these nerds have enough friends to snap chat lol

do you think any of these nerds have enough friends to snap chat lol
jokes on you bitch i get snapchats every holiday from my best friend “teamsnapchat”

how much do camstars make? asking for a friend.
So speaking from experience, its a huge influx of attention at the start, but then it dies off and you gotta build up viewers from there.
Once you get going and start doing private shows, you can make like, at LEAST $200 a week for about 20 hours a week.
Unfortunately its not as simple as "jerkin it", you will be asked to do different poses and actions. You'll be called names and be harassed/bullied each time you are on cam.

If you don't want strange men jerkin it to you, just hit up a temp service for a job.
Deffo don't recommend unless you're an attention whore. Pic related:

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 02:21:13 AM by Deadzone »

So speaking from experience, its a huge influx of attention at the start, but then it dies off and you gotta build up viewers from there.
Once you get going and start doing private shows, you can make like, at LEAST $200 a week for about 20 hours a week.
Unfortunately its not as simple as "jerkin it", you will be asked to do different poses and actions. You'll be called names and be harassed/bullied each time you are on cam.

If you don't want strange men jerkin it to you, just hit up a temp service for a job.
Deffo don't recommend unless you're an attention whore. Pic related:

please tell me thats not you