Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715526 times)

wtf is goin on in ur glasses

only true gamers would understand

wo i have sunglasses like those.........

i had sunglasses a few months ago at my desk but they've disappeared which one of you took them

So speaking from experience, its a huge influx of attention at the start, but then it dies off and you gotta build up viewers from there.
Once you get going and start doing private shows, you can make like, at LEAST $200 a week for about 20 hours a week.
Unfortunately its not as simple as "jerkin it", you will be asked to do different poses and actions. You'll be called names and be harassed/bullied each time you are on cam.

If you don't want strange men jerkin it to you, just hit up a temp service for a job.
Deffo don't recommend unless you're an attention whore. Pic related:

[img]https://scontent.fyip1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/23666335_1522788487808973_1821649412_n.jpg?oh=5762c673bfcad07e2e208a79c15b1df0&oe=5A127CEE[/img ]
are you related to chelsea manning?

are you related to chelsea manning?
If gender traitor is a thing.
Yes you cigarettes that is me, also that is me when my girlfriend gets a-hold of my hair. I don't like the pig-tails.

I have eye-burn level pics too.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 07:55:12 PM by Deadzone »

traps are gay and you're living proof

You are the most feminine man I have ever seen. Honestly how many times has someone mistake you for a woman?

You are the most feminine man I have ever seen. Honestly how many times has someone mistake you for a woman?
i can one up him
i dont have webcam rn but i can post when i get back home
im at jupiter fl rn so im like 3 hours away from any webcam that i can use

When I haven't shaved my hair, like every time I walk outside I get cat called. Most recent was at a gas station, a man drove by in a pickup truck and said, "Hey there lovey!" Then he kinda stared at me when I looked up at him, and I think he realized he was gay af.

traps are gay and you're living proof
You're AGE N/A. Don't Talk To Me.
Also they not gay, men are gross.

i can one up him
Lol you don't want this.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 08:15:17 PM by Deadzone »

The 2017 BLF Trap Contest