Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8708232 times)

grimlock's mind has gone so far he can't even answer a simple question

on this episode of blockland forums: no one knows what blackheads on a nose looks like

Kumquat just needs some pore cleansing strips
why do people keep saying this we know what blackheads are (they arent blackheads btw, just really open pores that are common on most noses) what we’re pointing out are the centimeter long hairs growing on the outside of the nose

kumquat your nose is dividing the forum

You must not get out much
what the forget is this supposed to mean

grimlock's mind has gone so far he can't even answer a simple question
Yet at the same time, Darth keeps fueling an imaginary bout between him and Grimlock

And Darth is the one who said multiple times that he wold stop posting and take a break, but hasn't

Yet at the same time, Darth keeps fueling an imaginary bout between him and Grimlock
Maybe because whenever I ask the simplest of things Grimlock always has something dumb to say

darth it should be really loving obvious they're in a bar with lights

You must not get out much

darth it should be really loving obvious they're in a bar with lights
I mean I couldnt really see the lights before the post besides the ones on the ceiling

I mean I couldnt really see the lights before the post besides the ones on the ceiling
check your damn vision then

Are you actually loving blind?

imagine picking on a kid that much over a simple question

imagine picking on a kid that much over a simple question
Oh yea the guy that spews garbage like old faithful(darth) should get a pass for his nonstop handicapped posts. My bad

whatever floats your boat grimlock

yalls responses were overboard there’s really nothing else to it lol like its just a loving laser light

little did we know that darth could've saved grimlock's girl's life. she was found two minutes later shot, the laser pointed rifle left at the scene

little did we know that darth could've saved grimlock's girl's life. she was found two minutes later shot, the laser pointed rifle left at the scene
I know who it was. it was kumquat's nose