Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8565032 times)

Am I the only one that's gonna say it.. dude what the forget is up with your walls...

it's called art sweaty

look it up

Am I the only one that's gonna say it.. dude what the forget is up with your walls...
to be real for a second my dumbass younger siblings drew on it years ago
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 06:39:47 PM by cooolguy32 »

you don't question coolguys walls... you just don't bro.

also whats up gamers

you don't question coolguys walls... you just don't bro.

also whats up gamers

when the wind is wilin so you have to walk leaning forward just to stay up

Title pretty much says it all. I put it here so only AoT players put their pictures on and we don't get pictures from a load of only-Blockland players we don't know.

I'll start, with one picture...

I'll post more later.
cool

Title pretty much says it all. I put it here so only AoT players put their pictures on and we don't get pictures from a load of only-Blockland players we don't know.

I'll start, with one picture...

I'll post more later.

Yo Dare I ask, you got a boyfriend Queen?

Yo Dare I ask, you got a boyfriend Queen?
she's not looking for one right now, blockland boy

Let's just take a moment here to appreciate kitty's effort in making this topic and letting it go so far.

Maybe I shouldn't have used my phone to do the picture it's loving massive.

found this one when going thru old backup files today. I can only guess it was sometime around halloween last year since there is a pumpkin on the table behind me

damn i miss that wheelchair what the hell did I ever do with that thing....it was a great gamer chair

Let's just take a moment here to appreciate kitty's effort in making this topic and letting it go so far.
I wonder where she is now... Is she still waiting for Badspot to update AoT? Has she since moved on to other lackluster online RPGs? So many unanswered questions. She is responsible for possibly the most enduring thread on these forums, yet her existence has remained largely shrouded in mystery ever since that day she left for good without telling a single soul of her intention to never return.