Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8699903 times)

I didn't realize john coltrane was a fan of blockland!

my baby mom
hate to tell you this but you are definitely closely related

my baby mom
yall might wanna get some kinda....... ancestry dot com stuff..............

I wonder where she is now... Is she still waiting for Badspot to update AoT? Has she since moved on to other lackluster online RPGs? So many unanswered questions. She is responsible for possibly the most enduring thread on these forums, yet her existence has remained largely shrouded in mystery ever since that day she left for good without telling a single soul of her intention to never return.
IIRC kitty was a LARP

A live action role player?...
*lightning bolt intensifies*

found this one when going thru old backup files today. I can only guess it was sometime around halloween last year since there is a pumpkin on the table behind me

damn i miss that wheelchair what the hell did I ever do with that thing....it was a great gamer chair

which one are you

Not my room in that picture, it's my brother's bunk bed. Meh. If you want a picture of my room you'll have to nag me. Lol.
cool!

hate to tell you this but you are definitely closely related
what the forget

which one are you
lol, really dude

what the forget
there is some serious denial going on if you don't see it, like open up snapchat and use the face swap filter

there is some serious denial going on if you don't see it, like open up snapchat and use the face swap filter
why would i use gay snap chat for anything

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 12:40:09 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »