Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8715519 times)

320x240 dirty bathroom mirror flip phone selfie

(my soul was captured and eternally sealed away in the year 2006 upon taking this photo. send help)
check out my myspace page 4 more pics (it's also got tons of rly cool gifs and it autoplays my fav mindless self indulgence song 2 lmao xD)

Its not saturday but it is now

-snip-

Its not saturday but it is now

oomf what a good lookin boi 🤤

here is me at work day before yesterday looking like a goober

How many souls are bound to that necklace? Anyway that hair looks very nice on you.

Vh has hair now what else did I miss

320x240 dirty bathroom mirror flip phone selfie

(my soul was captured and eternally sealed away in the year 2006 upon taking this photo. send help)
check out my myspace page 4 more pics (it's also got tons of rly cool gifs and it autoplays my fav mindless self indulgence song 2 lmao xD)

the fact that this is on the top of this page made me think I clicked on an old page tbh.
you cursed this page

This picture looks weird, something about my face. Debating cutting my hair, stuff is too long

holy damn those glasses make you look like ten years older

holy damn those glasses make you look like ten years older
I think it's a good look, is this a compliment? Even if it isn't thanks, I want to look older lol.

cute
Thank

Put ze arm down now
I can't it's glued there

they don't look bad but if i were you i'd go for a thicker frame. they're more in style rn and these ones make me think 70 year old white woman. but just my opinion mayn

-snip-
This picture looks weird, something about my face. Debating cutting my hair, stuff is too long
you've got that creepy highschool stalker look, get a haircut and lose the glasses

stuff is too long
"too long" Youre just getting started, dude.

pro tip: I down actually keep hair over my eye