Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8649950 times)

well yeah but you also made the tribals should have their keys revoked drama (which is so epicly legendary) so i respect you for that
also shoutout to whoever saved the screenshot of the account on march 30th
not tryna pick at you, tbh i was just curious if it was a massive coincidence or what
To be honest, back when I was 12-15 (circa 2007-2009), I had never really developed a system for dealing with racism online. Like, a lot of the people I used to look up to would call people "monday" or say "you're black" as a derogatory term, back then. And I wanted to fit in so bad that I looked the other way. That topic was more of me venting after a long time of holding my true feelings in. When I turned 16, I started to spend more time outside the house and focus on hanging out with my real life friends more heavily, so I stopped seeking approval as much online. That's how I started to overcome that cognitive dissonance I was feeling as an early teen.

Like, now, if someone calls me a derogatory slur online, I don't even take it personally cause I actually like myself in real life now. Plus, I feel that if a person needs to put someone else down online, they must have self-hate in their heart. So I do not see it as a reflection of me, but as a reflection of them.

Took this earlier today

yall brothers just mad that tommy mastered the art of shadow clone jutsu
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:01:24 PM by Trogtor »

why is he rubbing his tummy

in a real ass cooolguy drought

would you look at this man for 18 trillion dollars?

:O - yes      <3 - no
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:42:22 PM by thegoodperry »

yall can't say stuff about my neck

y’all gotta measure i can’t tell which is longer

Neck like an Alolan Exeggutor

I'm loving crying holy stuff

i still love you tommy

tommy holy stuff ddue where's your loving socks you're gonna get ouched feet dude that's not alpha

tommy oh my how scandalous! showing your ankles like that...