Post real life pictures of yourself.

Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8564220 times)

[img w idth=800]https://i.imgur.com/NNc0Xco.png[/img]
wtf bitch finally be growin out that hair hot damn

wtf bitch finally be growin out that hair hot damn
Yeah, how's it look? It's getting particularly long in the back, I think if it got really long I'd look kinda dumb without some facial hair lol

just maintain it in the back and sides while growing it out and youll be good. the back always grows faster than you want and having the ears cleared makes it grow better and wing less (when ur hair forms a ramp off ur ears). watch ur sideburns too yours are already longer than mine if u look at our pics which is pretty effeminate
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 08:19:08 AM by sleep »

watch ur sideburns too yours are already longer than mine if u look at our pics which is pretty effeminate
How are long sideburns effeminate?

unless its buzzed, its effeminate IMO, i had a period where i grew it out like that because of it
its not specifically called the sideburns, its like the hair above it/attached to it/flowing into, it can get real long and cover over the actual facialhair-sideburns-part, which is what is happening in Mr Bones pic
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:35:25 AM by sleep »

I wouldn't say it's effeminate personally but I get your point, that's just how some people have their hair grow on the sides I think. My hair on the sides gets annoying because often when I dry it both sides are nowhere near even. One side will be normal and the other one will be puffy or curly or some other dogstuff that drives me insane.

Once it gets even longer, I might just part it all behind my ears (might have to do this anyway if I wear my glasses) and just rock a samurai ponytail or something, or just wear a hat, or do nothing. This is the longest it's ever been so I'm not sure how it will look, guess we'll see in a few months.

Maybe I'll do this:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:50:16 AM by Mr. Bones »

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 06:06:50 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

Maybe I'll do this:
im gonna have to disagree with this idea for a hairstyle
however, you should totally rock the scars

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494997556560920596/554861162953703424/image0.jpg[/img]

revive
this is a picture you find on a dead body in the woods