Author Topic: Must be Stoped  (Read 5655 times)

I know, HIV/AIDS, herpies, and a bunch of other venerial dieease.

Bah, you kids with your love ed. I aint gone none yet, cept for a confuzing video in 5th grade. (It was a guy making a presentation for his class, something about teeth. At one point he noticed a girl's boobs and got a boner. that was it.) I learned bout love on my own.

wtf?

Ah, love ed. Fun times fun times. Is brown town a cuss word? With this phrase I'm off

Big monkey snake hentai magazine. ( No cuss words so I can't filter them with zeek :D )

Maybe people would take you more seriously if you knew how to spell "stopped".

you can say brown town in class and not get in trouble.

I got snapped for talking about snakees in class. :(

Woot 1500th post!!!

Bah, you kids with your love ed. I aint gone none yet, cept for a confuzing video in 5th grade. (It was a guy making a presentation for his class, something about teeth. At one point he noticed a girl's boobs and got a boner. that was it.) I learned bout love on my own.

I saw that video too >.>

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:23:44 PM by Towncivilian »

I saw that video too >.>

Did you now? Ok, lemme know if any of the following words mean anything to you.
4th/5th. Lincoln. Mac. Lancford. squares and dots.

Learn the magic of the Alt+TAB key. When get jailed, press it and surf to some websites, play pacman or whatever.

No, drop soap all the time, it will hurt at first then once they get to you g-spot its gonna feel good.
What.........The..........panda
Thats love in the star fish for ya. Yes they teach that in love ed.

Do they really??? Buncha Perverts.....Only way cuz they are like 50....ATTACK COOKIE MONSTER!!!  :cookieMonster:

*Throws Cookies*  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Actually I'm 13 and we were taught about that a few days back.

I wish my health teacher last year would show me what love is :P (Shes like 19 or 20 years old, and pretty hot)

Hey jubeiX90 are you a girl or a boy?

Jubei is a boy otherwise she would be a lesbian.