Author Topic: Must be Stoped  (Read 5634 times)

THIS MUST BE STOPED I'M SICK AND ****ING TIRED OF COPS HITING PEOPLE IN JAIL AND WE CANT DO A **** THING TO STOP THEM!!!!

((i think that it should be a crime to do that and should give out at least 150 dms)))

i hope BS can help  :cookieMonster: and if he does he can have these... :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

How to stop it:

Step 1:
Don't go to jail.

-.- kinda hard NOT to go there when cops WONT let you pay the damn fine

oh and someone tell that aid guy to forget him self for kicking me out of A.I.D T_T

((P.S  Crazzecow i blame you  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:)) :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Why don't you tell him yourself? Quit playin ya hate on us. Play it on Crazzecrow.

Wudn''t it b bettar 2 not go 2 commit crimes dat way u wont haev 2 pay fines n dat stupid cop wont hit u?

3 words. (not counting the ones after the following statement.)

Your a pusillanimous individual.

Get over it, stop being a pusillanimous individual little kid, ZOMG HE TOUCHED ME!!! JEEZEES CRIIIST!

fucking dumbass.

Don't be hating on me and Impending Doom because we are good at catching you, the scum of society.

Tip: don't do the crime if you can't do the time

-.- kinda hard NOT to go there when cops WONT let you pay the damn fine
i agree

It's hardly a big deal at all, being hit in jail.

I mean, it's not like they're stopping you from doing anything.
As if not being hit would benefit you, what would you do?
Swing around on the hook in that small space? Or move around a little? Pff.

just turn your screen off and go watch tv on the amout of time needed :| if thats too hard for you, consider visit your loacl mental  hospital...

So what if you're in gitimo bay being abused. deal with it, death is the true escape.

No, drop soap all the time, it will hurt at first then once they get to you g-spot its gonna feel good.

It's hardly a big deal at all, being hit in jail.

I mean, it's not like they're stopping you from doing anything.
As if not being hit would benefit you, what would you do?
Swing around on the hook in that small space? Or move around a little? Pff.

I agree kitty
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 09:09:55 PM by Liquid Snake »