Author Topic: Ow...  (Read 3437 times)

So I was skiing and stuff.

Went to the jumpy thingies in the stunt area with all like the snowboarders doing ramps and things.

I was going along and went to take the last ramp on the run. As soon as I got to the top of the ramp and was in the air I saw on the ground on the back of the ramp, a snowboarder just sitting there talking to his friend. Now I have my thing about snowboarders, I hate them. You are minding your own business when suddenly out of nowhere a snowboarder appears and just sits down infront of you randomly. Well in this situation I had absolutely no way of seeing him until I was already off the ramp. At this point my right ski was on a pinpoint course to hit him in the back of the skull. Obviuosly I didn't like this pridicament, as snowboarder goo is hard to get off of ski equipment. To avoid collision I leaned left. I missed his head. My skiis landed on the ground sideways and my shoulder smack into a chunk of ice at the bottom of the ramp, which is normally something I can deal with, but unfortunately I was too concerned about not decapitating the handicap to remember to keep my tips up as I landed. When my skiis hit the ground they dug in and did a complete vertical about face. This sort of action is detrimental to any control one may hope to retain and managed to send my flying into the air. Then I landed. Face first AND face down. Physics; and object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted upon by another force. In the case of most objects moving along the ground, that force is friction. You may know that snow and ice are rather slippery surfaces. So I kept sliding. Now of course I had to stop eventually which means that a part of my body had to be providing friction against the snow. That part of my body happened to be my lower jaw. It hurt.

At this point in time, I will not be accepting any requests of activity that involves me using my left arm or my mouth at all. This includes, but is not limited to, lifting things, typing effectivly, or eating. Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day...

TL;DR = Ow....

Thats sad, You need a band aid or summin?

Im a snowboarder do you hate me D:

I'm a snowboarder, and a few days ago I'm sitting next to my friend, talking, when some cigarettetard skier lands next to me and crashes, and gets snow all over my jacket... Just chipping in, I don't think the two stories are related.

$100 says Otis comes in here and gives a bunch of stuff about pain and stuff.

Anyways, sounds painful D:

Your on bish 0=< *pulls out wallet*

Your on bish 0=< *pulls out wallet*
Silly Volga, you don't have any money!  :cookieMonster:

friend

That's a richard move.

That's a richard move.
Well it's just so obvious that he would.

idk, where did I come in here bitching about pain?