Author Topic: Ow...  (Read 3436 times)

idk, where did I come in here bitching about pain?
I beat you to it so you didn't bitch, I guess. You usually come in and "OH GET OVER IT YOU BLITHERING pusillanimous individual" or some stuff like that.

I beat you to it so you didn't bitch, I guess. You usually come in and "OH GET OVER IT YOU BLITHERING pusillanimous individual" or some stuff like that.
I wasn't even going to post in here.

Good job derailing the thread, friend.

Actually, thank you. That moment of stupidity helped me feel a bit better.

I never derailed it, you did. I was still on topic after i said you would come in here and bitch about it.
$100 says Otis comes in here and gives a bunch of stuff about pain and stuff.

Anyways, sounds painful D:

And you posted after it.

friend

I never derailed it, you did. I was still on topic after i said you would come in here and bitch about it.
And you posted after it.

Why the hell did you underline that one sentence?

I was calling you a friend, not Ladios.

Yeah I used to hate snowboarders on the hill as well. At least if they are coming from behind you, you can hear them. But yeah, that moron shouldn't be at the bottom of a loving ramp, that's just asking for pain and possibly someone murdering them after they regain consciousness.

Warning - while you were reading 18 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

WHAT THE forget 18 POSTS

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Z3D1535Jo&feature=channel_page

I went to school with people like that.

Most of them smoked so much weed on a regular basis, that they only could use bro.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 10:54:36 PM by Ronin »

GAAAAHHHH
Now there is somehting in my eye and I can't get it out because my arm hurts too much to lift it to my eye to get it out
GKjsdlkgjsdat

Yay, I got it out, nevermind...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 11:09:39 PM by ladios »