Author Topic: Sleeping on the 24th: One of the most difficult things to do  (Read 3326 times)

Waking up is the hard part.

Try having 4 20 year old Male Cousins come bashing into your room yelling EARTHQUAKE EARTHQUAKE and shaking your bed.

Ya not fun.

Way to spoil it. :3

Anyway, notice that the forums are especially active tonight :o I guess not many people can sleep.
We always know what we are getting.  Heck, most of the time we go with my mom shopping.

We always know what we are getting.  Heck, most of the time we go with my mom shopping.
Same

Well, my little brother believes in Santa so wrapping his own gift wouldn't work.
Hm. I better charge my Ipod so I can listen to music while fapping.
fixed and

YUS

lol why would you do that.
Might as well watch research on your Ipod while fapping.

The awesome thing about me being lazy is,
my family wakes up about two hours before I do,
so by the time they are awake and crap, the come and wake me to open gifts. :3

Lucky. For me, my brother wakes up at like loving 6 am and then starts running down the house scream presents and waking everyone up so he can open them.

Lucky. For me, my brother wakes up at like loving 6 am and then starts running down the house scream presents and waking everyone up so he can open them.
:)
Sounds like a classic Christmas morning. :D

I usually wake up stufffaced and fall down the stairs, then my brothers show up and my cat starts attacking the tree.

Usually I wake up around 10 am and see whatever's in my stocking and eat it. richard around and watch TV.

lol why would you do that.
Might as well watch research on your Ipod while fapping.
well, true

Eh, I gotta leave the lights on tonight for "decoration," so that's the only distraction I have.

Yus

Although its already Christmas here  :cookieMonster:

It's almost here, all. It is exactly 11:00 EST and I am still way to exited.

My family and I just finished watching WALL-E on Blu-ray, and I actually thought I was tired by the end of the movie. But don't you hate it how whenever, on xmas eve, you seem to think you can survive the night by sleeping as you believe you are tired, but as you start walking up the stairs and near your bed, you feel wide awake?

I'm so tired of it. And I wish I was tired now.

Say "Yus" if you can't sleep either.
Oh god, this is a good Xmas topic. YUS.

Merry Christmas everyone. It is now 12:00 EST.